Photo
- - - - -

Cleveland Fans respond to Lebron Commercial, with one of their own...

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,470 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:33 PM

#2 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:49 PM

Nice.

He literally handled it completely wrong. I don't blame the fans. Leaving is one thing, but the way it went down, crippled the team.

#3 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:13 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

#4 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:29 PM

Hahahahahah

#5 pdandy1994

pdandy1994

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:02 PM

I love it

#6 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:44 PM

Keep it up Cleveland. Keep obsessing over LeBron. You're only proving him right! LOL.

#7 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:29 PM

Keep it up Cleveland. Keep obsessing over LeBron. You're only proving him right! LOL.

Nothing will ever make the ESPN thing right, or waiting so long to tell the Cavs, nothing will make those right. Sorry.

#8 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:25 PM

Nothing will ever make the ESPN thing right, or waiting so long to tell the Cavs, nothing will make those right. Sorry.

When you're King you do what you wanna do. No one will ever forget just how much all those people in Cleveland begged LeBron to stay. "We Are LeBron!!! WE REALLY NEED YOU!!!!". LMAO. They are nothing without him. Everybody knows it too.

#9 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:40 PM

When you're King you do what you wanna do. No one will ever forget just how much all those people in Cleveland begged LeBron to stay. "We Are LeBron!!! WE REALLY NEED YOU!!!!". LMAO. They are nothing without him. Everybody knows it too.

Tell me you have a brain in that head of yours. Lebron was the "King" in Cleveland, now he's playing "prince" to King Wade. Lebron said he was the chosen one, what exactly was he chosen for? To ride the coattails of Dwade?

Class and maturity, Lebron needs to learn it.

Oh yeah, Boston and LA own the NBA.

And I love the Cleveland fans response in the commercial, they held Lebron to his own words, and Lebron backed down.

#10 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:44 PM

Tell me you have a brain in that head of yours. Lebron was the "King" in Cleveland, now he's playing "prince" to King Wade. Lebron said he was the chosen one, what exactly was he chosen for? To ride the coattails of Dwade?

Class and maturity, Lebron needs to learn it.

Oh yeah, Boston and LA own the NBA.

And I love the Cleveland fans response in the commercial, they held Lebron to his own words, and Lebron backed down.

Cleveland is riding LeBron's coattails. The entire city will always be in his shadow. 30 years from now Cleveland will still be obsessing over what could've been. I dont think they'll ever get over losing him. He was everything to Cleveland and Ohio. Their only source of hope. Now he's gone, and all they have is Dan Gilbert to look up to. I wish I could feel sorry for them, but after they way they threw Mike Brown under the bus, I dont. Their fans are nothing more than jilted lovers who'll never find someone as good as they had. Maybe in another lifetime they'll have a basketball player as good as LeBron. Maybe. LOL.

#11 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:59 PM

South Park summed it up best.

Edited by sylvianlight, 09 November 2010 - 12:02 AM.

#12 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:04 AM

Cleveland is riding LeBron's coattails. The entire city will always be in his shadow. 30 years from now Cleveland will still be obsessing over what could've been. I dont think they'll ever get over losing him. He was everything to Cleveland and Ohio. Their only source of hope. Now he's gone, and all they have is Dan Gilbert to look up to. I wish I could feel sorry for them, but after they way they threw Mike Brown under the bus, I dont. Their fans are nothing more than jilted lovers who'll never find someone as good as they had. Maybe in another lifetime they'll have a basketball player as good as LeBron. Maybe. LOL.

Lebron has no rings, so you act like he's the greatest of all time. And Cleveland didnt throw Dan Gilbert under the bus, Dan Gilbert did, but Brown did do some dumb things. Maybe we'll find someone who can win us a ring, obviously Lebron wasnt good enough.

And thanks for answering my questions, or not.

#13 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:40 AM

I don't know what the point of winning rings is when you're going to be held less than Scottie Pippin (I know he was a beast, but took a back door to Jordan all those years). Maybe he's OK just being a role player on Wade's team though.

You can't defend the way he handled the decision, sorry, nothing you can say makes it right.

He was never going to be Jordan, but now he won't even be better than Kobe.

#14 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:41 AM

You can't defend the way he handled the decision, sorry, nothing you can say makes it right.

This. The dude handled it like a Grade-A egotistical douche.

#15 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:11 AM

He was never going to be Jordan, but now he won't even be better than Kobe.

He's already better than Kobe.

Rings are rings. Magic Johnson won 5 rings playing sidekick to Kareem, the NBA all time leading scorer and a 5xMVP, and most people here will tell you Magic's the best PG of all time. LeBron is, and will be fine. Cleveland, not so much. They'll never get another player as good as LeBron after what their owner said. I can promise you that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users