Photo
- - - - -

2011 NFL Carolina Draft: Yes it's not to Early

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:42 PM

We are going to get a top 3 pick. Our season is a nightmare, and this storm has been brewing since we decided to cut all of the good guys over the spring/summer.

With our top 3 pick, give me 3 people you think we will draft. Or, will Marty move us down, you know, because "we dont want to spend big money on a top 3 pick that will demand 25+ million guaranteed"?

Here are my 3 guys...

AJ Green WR Georgia
Patrick Peterson CB LSU
Gabe Carimi, OT Wisconsin

Reasons- I dont think Steve Smith will be around much longer, and Green is the best talent at WR. Patrick Peterson is the best pure player in the draft IMO, and can help on returns, we have been getting torched in pass D this year. And Gabe Carimi, the big offensive tackle can help us along our atrocious offensive line and add depth.

And I know I'm going to get some heat for this post, but isn't it the only thing we have to look forward too?

#2 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:45 PM

but this isn't the draft forum...

#3 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:50 PM

if we do ol i would love to get a lt and put gross back to the rt. than when otah is healthy and not clubbing than put him at rg. my top 3 in no order are
1. Andrew Luck
2. Pat Peterson
3. bpa ol/bpa wr-julio and aj are 1a and1b.

#4 KDawg004

KDawg004

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:32 PM

Gabe Carimi is highly overrated and isn't even the best OT in this class. He's more of a RT and will probably go late 1st-early 2nd. My list would go like this:

1. Andrew Luck QB
2. Patrick Peterson CB
3a. Marcel Dareus DT
3b. Aj Green WR

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com