Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

DC Candidates Thread.

190 posts in this topic

You really don't get it do ya?

Peppers is gone. He's not coming back. Perhaps you didn't read his Agent's interview? If you missed that, this should cover most of it.

Pep isn't coming back for a contract he likes better.

Pep isn't coming back if we get rid of Trgo.

Pep isn't coming back if we CHANGE TO 3-4!

Pep isn't coming back if we draft all defensive players.

Pep isn't coming back if we cook his favorite meal every night.

Pep isn't coming back if we buy him hookers.

so, in other words,

Pep isn't coming back.

Now... That's just what his agent said. We can assume Pep is lying and really wants to come back. That would only be logical.

Edit: You may just be the target of my frustration seeing everyone say, "Change to 3-4 so we bring Pep back!". For that, I'm sorry. =)

thank you.

as far as DC, herm edwards would not surprise me, especially if fox has a voice in the matter. seems like he'd love to have someone in his corner on the coaching staff. he and herm have history. could also go a long way towards getting the new defensive position coaches "on board" with fox.

we need cohesiveness in the defensive coaching staff. seems like we haven't had much of that in the past couple of years.

What about Mike Nolan? If he was already hired by a team then please don't bash me too much.

I actually like the idea of Mike Nolan as a DC, not as a head coach. Too bad he's w /the broncos.

However, I hear that he isn't exactly the best when it comes to dealing with players. I still think he has some great talent on the defensive side of the ball. Dunno how he'd mesh with players. The guys in San Fran didn't seem to like him.

Reports are showing that Jim Hasslet might be a top candidate for the Panthers. Dunno what I think about that...

I like the idea of McDermott.

McDermott would be awesome if he would install a 4-3 that works like Jim Johnson's does. Johnson has been one of my favorite coaches and just thinking we could have an aggressive defense like that gives me a woodie!!!!!

McDermott would be awesome if he would install a 4-3 that works like Jim Johnson's does. Johnson has been one of my favorite coaches and just thinking we could have an aggressive defense like that gives me a woodie!!!!!

Do you get a woodie from looking a Peppers

Do you get a woodie from looking a Peppers

That's plain gay. I was already married when you were just a stain running down your daddy's leg. Getting excited about an aggressive defensive scheme is hardly the same as you suggest. If you were going for the humor angle you failed as well.

If we stay with the 4-3, this guy would be my choice also. Nothing left of Kiffins staff, who would be the only other 4-3 guy to produce proper clones.

If we go with the 3-4, you have to look at the Ravens, who just lost Ryan, and Lebeau's staff which is still in place.

I guess which ever system Fox feels more comfortable with.

No whats disgusting is you getting a hard on from a potential coach haha

Kevin Greene?

and to whoever made that Chuck Norris comment.. I head that, motherfuger...

I would get these motherfugers fired up, while he would have them wearin' pink..

At least Gunther Cunningham is off the market. How that dude stays employed as a DC is beyond me. :lol:

like many others, he rode the coat-tails of Marty. I could live with Herm.