25 replies to this topic

#1 scottphogan504

scottphogan504

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:36 AM

Hello

Well, first off I want to open this and say that I do not intend at all to say anything smart-ass, trashy, assholish or anything of that sort.

As a lifelong saints fan, I can tell you that I have been here oh so many times before. The countless amounts of mice, monitors, windows and chairs I have broken on any given Sunday im sure matches up with the most passionate fan of any franchise.

The feeling you have of disappointment and the disgusting realization of having to wait all the way to next fall for a new start is frustrating, and that is putting it lightly.

What I can tell you is the best franchises in this league are the ones with fans that, while disappointed, never give up on the actual franchise. As a fellow team in the NFC south, I have always tolerated Carolina the most of the 3 opposing teams we face each season. I think it is because I see a very similar fan base.

While it did not happen this season, I see fllashes of good in this Carolina team, the same flashes you guys see.

I mean from the bottom of my heart that I really do hope you guys get it together over the offseason. This organization has given me way too many memorable and amazing sundays (happy, and frustrating) and I hope you guys can find yourselves in the off season, find your stride and start putting out quality, competitive football; the same quality competitive football I think of when I circle you guys on the schedule at the start of the season.

Good luck and see you guys next year.

#2 Any_Given_Sunday

Any_Given_Sunday

CH.com: We Know Drama

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:38 AM

Officially.....rock bottom :(

On a side note. Classy and much appreciated.

Edited by Any_Given_Sunday, 09 November 2010 - 12:43 AM.

#3 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,960 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:40 AM

I appreciate the sentiment, but don't expect to be appreciated. We're still hurting right now and honestly I feel like cursing someone out who doesn't deserve it, but I fear terrorist moderators.

#4 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:42 AM

thanks. i still hate the saints.

#5 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

______CYA_____

• HUDDLER
  • 16,002 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:44 AM

This is some kind of trick, right? :D

#6 scottphogan504

scottphogan504

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:45 AM

no, its not a trick. its from a fan from a fellow NFC south team who respects the carolina organization very much and who has also been rock bottom tons of times.

#7 Any_Given_Sunday

Any_Given_Sunday

CH.com: We Know Drama

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:46 AM

I was completely expecting a troll when i read the thread topic. DBIG alter ego or something. Totally caught me off guard with this one. But..... a complete heart shattering nightmare nonetheless having to read sympathy posts from rival teams fans. This sucks. :(

#8 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,094 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:48 AM

I hope we get it together, as well. Hopefully, it's a better game next time we face ya'll.

#9 scottphogan504

scottphogan504

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:40 AM

its not a sympathy post. its a post from someone that who lost everything in katrina, was on a roof for a day and my team winning a superbowl 4 and a half years from that moment was something that was unrealer than the government not being able to get water to an american city. so i know what its like to feel down and out.

#10 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,850 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:47 AM

I guess you want some pie now?

j/k :D

Hope everything is better for you now, but this does kind of suck.

#11 TrueBlackandBlue

TrueBlackandBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:40 AM

I would give up my home and water in return for a Super Bowl...

#12 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,021 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:44 AM

Sharper is a cocksucker, have a nice day.

#13 scottphogan504

scottphogan504

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:32 AM

Sharper is a cocksucker, have a nice day.

It is pretty obvious sharper was excited about the fumble, not that he hurt stewart. It is also pretty obvious Sharper looked concerned while standing there.

The best part is, if one of your safetys hurt one of our runningbacks and got the ball back in the same play, your players would be acting the same way and you would be happy right there with them. There is nothing wrong with that either. But I am logical enough to understand that they were rejoicing in recovering the ball, not hurting a player.

I guess Merritweather, Harrison, Collins and Mikell are all assholes too because they all act the exact same way when making a huge play like that.

If Sharper is an asshole, thats fine. I can respect your opinion. But, don't act like you wouldn't be behind your safetys celebrating for a play like that and don't act like your players wouldn't be acting the same exact way if the role was reversed because you are outright lying to yourself.

#14 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 8,834 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:55 AM

Hello

Well, first off I want to open this and say that I do not intend at all to say anything smart-ass, trashy, assholish or anything of that sort.

As a lifelong saints fan, I can tell you that I have been here oh so many times before. The countless amounts of mice, monitors, windows and chairs I have broken on any given Sunday im sure matches up with the most passionate fan of any franchise.

The feeling you have of disappointment and the disgusting realization of having to wait all the way to next fall for a new start is frustrating, and that is putting it lightly.

What I can tell you is the best franchises in this league are the ones with fans that, while disappointed, never give up on the actual franchise. As a fellow team in the NFC south, I have always tolerated Carolina the most of the 3 opposing teams we face each season. I think it is because I see a very similar fan base.

While it did not happen this season, I see fllashes of good in this Carolina team, the same flashes you guys see.

I mean from the bottom of my heart that I really do hope you guys get it together over the offseason. This organization has given me way too many memorable and amazing sundays (happy, and frustrating) and I hope you guys can find yourselves in the off season, find your stride and start putting out quality, competitive football; the same quality competitive football I think of when I circle you guys on the schedule at the start of the season.

Good luck and see you guys next year.

wow what a classy post, thanks

#15 Cats-eat-birds

Cats-eat-birds

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:10 PM

Classy....
A dirty bird, wouldn't know anything about that.

Never mind, I'm just Bitter!

Go Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.