Worst five moments in Panthers history...
5. Kerry Collins gets drunk and thinks it would be funny to say "Wassup, my n*** to Muhammad and to call Davidds-Garrido a *******. End of most promising franchise start ever.
4. Vick scores on 12-yard run to force game to overtime. That Panthers team was amazing. From 1-7 to in the playoffs at 6-7 when this game started. Then, they let Vick score on fourth and goal from the 12.
3. John Kasay kicks it out of bounds. Only reason this is number three is because Pats could have picked on Terry Cousin and Deon Grant all the way down the field and still kicked it on time.
2. Cardinals make Jake look like Paul Crewe in Longest Yard (before he turned it around). Yes, that defense was falling apart. But that running game could have easily beaten Philly at home the next week for another Super Bowl appearance. Then you would have had Fox vs. Tomlin in the big game. Edge: Panthers.
1. DeShaun Foster gets injured in playoff win over Bears. That 2005 team was on a serious roll after getting hosed by Dallas on Christmas Eve. Won 44-11 at Atlanta. Won 23-0 at New York (first playoff road shutout since 1980). Won 29-21 at Chicago.
Order is debatable, but hard to argue these gut-wrenchers.