Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rush: "I HOPE HE FAILS"

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Stay Classy Limbaugh.

Posted

Would it be a crime if I got Rush, Coulter, and Olbermann all in a room and then blew it up?

Posted

Calm down folks, I'm sure it's just the drugs talking.

Posted

Of course he hopes he fails. That ain't a ******* surprise. He'd look like an even greater dipshit if Obama did well as the leader of this country.

Posted

Calm down folks, I'm sure it's just the drugs talking.

Worse things were said about Bush. Limbaugh is trying to get people to listen to him again so he's going to say stuff like this. Well, that, and I'm sure he DOES want Obama to fail. LOL

I'm going to make a very strange prediction...Rush Limbaugh will get shot within the next two years. I think his chances are actually higher than Obama's.

Posted

Worse things were said about Bush.

Nope. Not true. Not until the Iraq war. Bush had a 2 year honeymoon before it got nasty ie he started an unnecessary war.

Posted

Nope. Not true. Not until the Iraq war. Bush had a 2 year honeymoon before it got nasty ie he started an unnecessary war.

No he didn't. He was actually behind the eight ball before 9/11. The left hated him because of the Florida thing.

Posted

No, just about all of the country hated him for that. It was the beginning of the end for the conservative/whacko Christian alliance. The left ended up thanking him for being such a douche about it, as it made the people who picket nuclear power stations look like sane reasonable people.

Posted

Rush likes money & controversy. He thrives off it like Republicans on other dudes and Liberals on trees.

The question is guessing what he will say next.

Posted

Stay Classy Limbaugh.

And you're surprised?

Posted

On an unrelated note: It seems like rush has more liberal listeners than conservative ones.

For some reason, outspoken liberals love to listen to something that makes them mad, just so they'll have something to b1tch about the next day.

It's fascinating.

Posted

Would it be a crime if I got Rush, Coulter, and Olbermann all in a room and then blew it up?

national_service_medal.jpg