Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Rush: "I HOPE HE FAILS"

61 posts in this topic

On an unrelated note: It seems like rush has more liberal listeners than conservative ones.

For some reason, outspoken liberals love to listen to something that makes them mad, just so they'll have something to b1tch about the next day.

It's fascinating.

Would it be a crime if I got Rush, Coulter, and Olbermann all in a room and then blew it up?

national_service_medal.jpg

Rush is just being Rush. Harsher things were said about Bush. Some were untrue and some were. I don't want our President to fail because then we fail. He is our chosen leader. Just like Bush was. The left screamed and the right smiled. Now the tables are turned. Why give Rush a thought? Did you think he was going to bury the hatchet? Cookingwithgas...have you been sniffing that gas again? Whacko Christian? Check your history book and remember that our nation was founded on Christian beliefs. North Carolina is in the "bible belt" so you might want to take it easy bashing Christians. Its bad form. Everyone is entittled to their own religious choices. Also, since everyone hated Bush why did he get a 90% approval rating following 9/11? Bush made mistakes that cost him and his party but not everyone was opposed as you say.

How is Rush doing with his rehab?

On an unrelated note: It seems like rush has more liberal listeners than conservative ones.

For some reason, outspoken liberals love to listen to something that makes them mad, just so they'll have something to b1tch about the next day.

It's fascinating.

I had to listen to him almost every day as a traveling tech - all the shops I worked in had him on. He did in fact make me realize how stupid and insipid the right wing movement of the '90s was, and helped guide me to the left.

Rush is just being Rush. Harsher things were said about Bush. Some were untrue and some were. I don't want our President to fail because then we fail. He is our chosen leader. Just like Bush was. The left screamed and the right smiled. Now the tables are turned. Why give Rush a thought? Did you think he was going to bury the hatchet? Cookingwithgas...have you been sniffing that gas again? Whacko Christian? Check your history book and remember that our nation was founded on Christian beliefs. North Carolina is in the "bible belt" so you might want to take it easy bashing Christians. Its bad form. Everyone is entittled to their own religious choices. Also, since everyone hated Bush why did he get a 90% approval rating following 9/11? Bush made mistakes that cost him and his party but not everyone was opposed as you say.

Ooh, I am in bad form. I feel soooooo dirty. Almost as liberating as having a hose shoved up the caboose!

My history book says that there is an explicit separation between church and state, and we used both Greco-Roman and European influences on our legal system. If we founded the nation on Christian beliefs, every crime would result in the sentence of "turning the other cheek".

Are you a whacko Christian? Or just a regular one? I only bash the whacko ones - though I have no problem arguing philosophy with either variety; you see, it's a free country, even in NC.

Liberals were hoping that the surge would fail in Iraq, so it would make the Bush Administration look even worse. Not defending Rush ... he's an extremist idiot ... but there's not much difference in the thinking here.

Liberals were hoping that the surge would fail in Iraq, so it would make the Bush Administration look even worse. Not defending Rush ... he's an extremist idiot ... but there's not much difference in the thinking here.

Anyone hoping the surge would fail is an idiot as well.

Anyone hoping the surge would fail is an idiot as well.

Agreed

Obama is the best thing that ever happened to Rush since Clinton.

He's an entertainer.

A bad one, but an entertainer.

In a similar way, the best thing that ever happened to pisspoor latenite comedians and standup jerkoffs alike was Bush.

They'll miss him.