Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbell21

Morgan Fogarty and Jerry Richardson sit down interview

86 posts in this topic

LOL, watch the video... there's one picture where it looks like JR is trying to force her into giving him a BJ

It's awesome that they were both making comments and JR only invited the hot chick...

...then she says "I got his number".

I bet you did Morgan, LOL

LOL, watch the video... there's one picture where it looks like JR is trying to force her into giving him a BJ

It's awesome that they were both making comments and JR only invited the hot chick...

i thought the same thing when i saw that picture. your an idiot morgan haha.

did they really take a vote around Charlotte on whether or not we should bring in Vick? Or did they take a vote on Fox Charlotte Edge Show? Cuz if it was just the show, there was probably only about 5 people that voted

I wonder if he tricked her into playing "just the tip"?

I wonder if he tricked her into playing "just the tip"?

Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels.

perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels.

lol

So, they really call that dude on the show Brotha' Fred? Is that his name?

So, they really call that dude on the show Brotha' Fred? Is that his name?

yeah, and THEY dont call him that, Im pretty sure that HE gave himself that name.

Ive seen him in a couple bars around Charlotte, dude is a legit douche. Why would you call yourself Brotha Fred

As part of their visit, he demonstrated to Morgan why Jimmy has been having trouble handling the snap... she was the center and JR's penis was the football.