Photo
- - - - -

MockDraft - Badgrammar Edition. With the first pick 2011 Carolina selects Jake Locker

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 propagandamachine

propagandamachine

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:14 AM

Come on tell me this kid aint special

hahaha. First Pick 2011 Go Panthers

#2 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,574 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:18 AM

If they have the #1 pick and go QB it'll be Andrew Luck if he comes out.

#3 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:34 AM

Sign a vet QB then take #1 pick and trade down a ton. I'd rather have a 1st round OG and DT along with 1 or 2 2nd rounders.

#4 propagandamachine

propagandamachine

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:39 AM

Narolina - what do you think about Having McNabb as a Vet and of course having the first round pick in here. ;) i like that Jake Locker Kid - Seems like a total winner.

#5 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,583 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:20 AM

Narolina - what do you think about Having McNabb as a Vet and of course having the first round pick in here. ;) i like that Jake Locker Kid - Seems like a total winner.

WRONG FORUM! :beatdeadhorse5:

#6 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,170 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:04 AM

I honestly think Jake Locker will be a good QB in the NFL with the right coaching. However if Clausen bombs the rest of the year and we have the number 1 pick we HAVE to take Andrew Luck. If we don't we'll probably regret it for years. If Clausen plays well down the stretch and the team has confidence in him moving forward I would like to see them let Marshall walk and draft Patrick fuging Peterson. He is a Revis/Aso type player who can take away half of the field with his coverage ability. I don't care how much money we're paying Gamble, he's not that kind of shutdown corner.

I would also be welcome to trading down and picking up a second and extra third which would give us 5 picks in the first three rounds. With that we could get a disruptive DT like Fairley in the first. An OG like Pouncey from Florida (he was projected to be a top 15 pick at one point until Florida switched him to C to start the season where he's had trouble snapping the ball) or Marcus Cannon from TCU in the second. Then come back in the third and address CB with a guy like Burney (whose stock has slipped due to character concerns), Rashad Carmichael from VT or Jimmy Smith from Colorado. I would like to see us address S in the 3rd with our second pick with either one of the Florida safeties (Black or Hill) to replace Godfrey. Finally, if we lose Deangelo (I hope we don't) we'll need a RB so we could grab a guy like Kendall Hunter from Oklahoma State or Derrick Locke from Kentucky with a compensatory pick from Peppers...

Just some thoughts, feel free to rip apart or praise my suggestions...:D

#7 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,468 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:40 PM

1) Jake Locker's stock has dropped
2) no
3) we will trade down...unless Luck is on the board when we pick.

#8 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,170 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

1) Jake Locker's stock has dropped
2) no
3) we will trade down...unless Luck is on the board when we pick.

I hope you're right I would much rather get a second round pick back then take a DT like Dareus or Fairley second or third overall....

#9 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,921 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:35 PM

If we take Jake Locker #1 overall I will immediately run out to my car, drive to the Radio City Music Hall in New York City going 110 the whole way, push past security and stab Hurney in the side of the neck with a screwdriver.

PS: I am not joking.

#10 Carolinator

Carolinator

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:01 AM

I like Ryan Mallet

He's 6'6 and has a rocket arm, only thing that he lacks is accuracy.

#11 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,583 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:48 AM

I like Ryan Mallet

He's 6'6 and has a rocket arm, only thing that he lacks is accuracy.

JaMarcus Russell?

I'd rather have a mediocre, accurate arm. Strong arm means squat if you can't hit your target.

Anyway, I'd prefer to trade down a little and take the number one DT.

#12 Jhyler12

Jhyler12

Go Time!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:56 AM

If we take Jake Locker #1 overall I will immediately run out to my car, drive to the Radio City Music Hall in New York City going 110 the whole way, push past security and stab Hurney in the side of the neck with a screwdriver.

PS: I am not joking.

Wow, extreme...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.