Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels23

Biggest 2010 Panther Disappointment Poll....

Who's the biggest disappointing Panther for the 2010 Season   78 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the biggest disappointing Panther for the 2010 Season

• Jordan Gross
    • Matt Moore
    • Everette Brown
    • Charles Godfrey
    • Jeff Otah
    • Jonathan Stewart
    • Jon Beason
    • Jimmy Clausen
    • Richard Marshall
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

how did stewart make the list and williams didnt?

1. Otah

2. Williams

3. Stewart

4. Moore

Moore shouldn't have to completely carry the team on his own because double trouble play like tom and jerry, or the line cant block worth a poo but he should have played better, it seems like our team is mostly built on momentum and we have none this year and it seems like nothing we do works, you really cant vote for just 1 player because the whole team is a disapointment.

The there is Clausen and Brown, they should have never been drafted to begin with.....

Otah

Gross

Moore

Double Trouble

Godfrey (yes he has the picks, but damn does he blow way to many coverages)

Moore for me. I had high hopes for him after the end of last years season. I wasn't expecting him to light it up but to be a good game manager and put up some numbers for one more year until Clausen took over next year...see how well that worked out.

how did stewart make the list and williams didnt?

Look at the YPC and you will see why.

Williams doesn't belong on the list, but to tell you the truth this list should've been made of all offensive players, since they've played so poor, but I never had high expectations for a guy like Tony Flammetta.

Look at the YPC and you will see why.

how about the fact that williams is hurt....again.

is that not disappointing? isn't that why otah is on this list?

ypc doesn't mean squat if you can't stay on the field...and his ypc damn sure hasn't helped carolina win any games.

i could see how Moore would be the most dissapointing to most of us, but i have to admit that i never beleived in him. it's pretty upsetting that we couldnt get either of our QBs to perform though.

i picked otah as the most dissapointing. mainly because he showed so much promise before he was injured, and because of everything we gave up for him, and then the mess that was made the next two drafts because of it.

ypc doesn't mean squat if you can't stay on the field...and his ypc damn sure hasn't helped carolina win any games.

You have a point!

Yes his injuries are disappointing, but he's been the only bright spot of offense. 1 guy doesnt make a team, 1 guy doesnt win games...

E.Brown and J. Gross...

And of course, our star QBs.