Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

CatMan's 11/11 practice observations

62 posts in this topic

Yup, you can just wander right up to the practice field and watch through the fence.

True story, first five or so fans that wander up to the fence at practice will be offered a contract to play. CatMan, have you not signed yet for OL?

True story, first five or so fans that wander up to the fence at practice will be offered a contract to play. CatMan, have you not signed yet for OL?

Funny coincidence, a guy at practice today told me I looked like Mike Wahle...

Maybe I should buy myself a practice jersey from the team store and just wander onto the field with the rest of the guys and see how long it takes for anyone to notice? If I can just get a few reps in I'm sure I'll win the starting RT job... I would play for league minimum.

Funny coincidence, a guy at practice today told me I looked like Mike Wahle...

Maybe I should buy myself a practice jersey from the team store and just wander onto the field with the rest of the guys and see how long it takes for anyone to notice? If I can just get a few reps in I'm sure I'll win the starting RT job... I would play for league minimum.

You're a big fella Catman, you could probably blend in for a whole practice!

The injury report says Marshall was held out today because of a "Team Decision"

Hmm..

Thank you Catman, but nothing you reported sounds entirely too encouraging....For the first time this year, I am expecting a loss. I have fooled myself each Sunday at 12pm that we are going to shock everyone and pull out a win. But I think this team has just had it at this point. I'm still going to watch every single game and root hard as *** for the Panthers, but this season just looks more and more lost every single day

Thank you Catman, but nothing you reported sounds entirely too encouraging....For the first time this year, I am expecting a loss. I have fooled myself each Sunday at 12pm that we are going to shock everyone and pull out a win. But I think this team has just had it at this point. I'm still going to watch every single game and root hard as *** for the Panthers, but this season just looks more and more lost every single day

Tryin' a lil reverse psychology eh?

The injury report says Marshall was held out today because of a "Team Decision"

Hmm..

I think a team decision means that it was not a decision of the medical staff when it comes to an injury report... Gantt says that Marshall was feeling sore but will be back soon, nothing serious.

Did u happen to see who was returning kicks since goodson is starting? I'm guessing Pugh, but I would love to see Thomas or Edwards back there, what is there to lose?

if edwards is designated as the 3rd qb for the game he can't return kicks until the 4th quarter unless he is also going in at qb.

Tryin' a lil reverse psychology eh?

damn't you aren't supposed to say it outloud it reverses the jinx, but did I just re-reverse it by saying this, or just re-re-reverse it by saying that, or did I just.....oh *** it

1 person likes this