Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ask yourself if Liberals really wanted Bush to succeed?

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

And then judge what Rush Limbaugh said...

If you think that the liberals in this country wanted conservatism to succeed then you are moronic. Why would you want something you disagree with to succeed? He is not hoping that Obama fails as much as he is hoping what Obama represents politically fails. I didn't think it was really newsworthy that he said that being as right winged as he is...

Posted · Report post

Wanting Bush to fail was wanting the United States to fail and the same goes for Obama.

Posted · Report post

Have fun hating America the next 8 years.

lol

Posted · Report post

Wanting Bush to fail was wanting the United States to fail and the same goes for Obama.

I disagree in that the US can succeed without what either Bush or Obama represent. Limbaugh believes that Obama represents the far left and liberalism at its finest...just like the far left thought that Bush represented the far right at its finest. Its ok to say I hope liberalism/conservatism fails but I agree that saying you hope a president fails is unpatriotic.

I read some of Limbaugh's transcript after I saw Zod's post and what he was saying is that it is stupid for him (as a conservative) to say "I hope Obama succeeds" because, if he said that it would go against his political principles of supporting conservatism and believing it is the right philosophy for the country.

Not saying I agree with him but conservatives have been listening to this BS from liberals since inauguration day 2000. So, the liberals better develop some thick skin because conservatives have been waiting for day to rip the liberal candidate a new one.

Posted · Report post

Have fun hating America the next 8 years.

lol

I will never hate America no matter who the president is as long as the constitution is upheld. I personally hope that Obama does well and gets us out of this mess. My take was to balance your post on the fact that Rush said what he said. Classic case of Liberals taking a comment too personally...

Posted · Report post

Bush may end up being less conservative then Obama....what would you all say to that

Posted · Report post

I will never hate America no matter who the president is as long as the constitution is upheld. I personally hope that Obama does well and gets us out of this mess. My take was to balance your post on the fact that Rush said what he said. Classic case of Liberals taking a comment too personally...

Will you love America again once a pub is back in office?

Posted · Report post

Bush may end up being less conservative then Obama....what would you all say to that

Wouldn't be hard... Bill Clinton certainly was.

Posted · Report post

Honestly I think that we need a new agenda, not just a Bush or Obama saying they stand for a change.

The pubs and the dems both make me sick.....To be honest.

Posted · Report post

Of course I wanted Bush to succeed... but the problem is all he ended up doing was a whole bunch of failing.

Posted · Report post

Why are you asking me about my love for America? I don't care who is in office I am not a diehard for either side of the aisle. I just happen to agree with more republican viewpoints than I do democrat...

Posted · Report post

i've never seen such hatred for this country and what it stands for. i suggest you get out.