Photo
- - - - -

Ask yourself if Liberals really wanted Bush to succeed?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:32 PM

And then judge what Rush Limbaugh said...

If you think that the liberals in this country wanted conservatism to succeed then you are moronic. Why would you want something you disagree with to succeed? He is not hoping that Obama fails as much as he is hoping what Obama represents politically fails. I didn't think it was really newsworthy that he said that being as right winged as he is...

#2 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,777 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:35 PM

Wanting Bush to fail was wanting the United States to fail and the same goes for Obama.

#3 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:49 PM

Have fun hating America the next 8 years.

lol

#4 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:51 PM

Wanting Bush to fail was wanting the United States to fail and the same goes for Obama.

I disagree in that the US can succeed without what either Bush or Obama represent. Limbaugh believes that Obama represents the far left and liberalism at its finest...just like the far left thought that Bush represented the far right at its finest. Its ok to say I hope liberalism/conservatism fails but I agree that saying you hope a president fails is unpatriotic.

I read some of Limbaugh's transcript after I saw Zod's post and what he was saying is that it is stupid for him (as a conservative) to say "I hope Obama succeeds" because, if he said that it would go against his political principles of supporting conservatism and believing it is the right philosophy for the country.

Not saying I agree with him but conservatives have been listening to this BS from liberals since inauguration day 2000. So, the liberals better develop some thick skin because conservatives have been waiting for day to rip the liberal candidate a new one.

#5 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:52 PM

Have fun hating America the next 8 years.

lol

I will never hate America no matter who the president is as long as the constitution is upheld. I personally hope that Obama does well and gets us out of this mess. My take was to balance your post on the fact that Rush said what he said. Classic case of Liberals taking a comment too personally...

#6 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,777 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:52 PM

Bush may end up being less conservative then Obama....what would you all say to that

#7 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:02 PM

I will never hate America no matter who the president is as long as the constitution is upheld. I personally hope that Obama does well and gets us out of this mess. My take was to balance your post on the fact that Rush said what he said. Classic case of Liberals taking a comment too personally...

Will you love America again once a pub is back in office?

#8 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,870 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:04 PM

Bush may end up being less conservative then Obama....what would you all say to that

Wouldn't be hard... Bill Clinton certainly was.

#9 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,091 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:05 PM

Honestly I think that we need a new agenda, not just a Bush or Obama saying they stand for a change.

The pubs and the dems both make me sick.....To be honest.

#10 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,885 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:44 PM

Of course I wanted Bush to succeed... but the problem is all he ended up doing was a whole bunch of failing.

#11 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:46 PM

Why are you asking me about my love for America? I don't care who is in office I am not a diehard for either side of the aisle. I just happen to agree with more republican viewpoints than I do democrat...

#12 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,686 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:46 PM

i've never seen such hatred for this country and what it stands for. i suggest you get out.

#13 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,199 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:29 PM

The tinderbox is BACK.

Yea baby!!! yeah

#14 StepandFetch

StepandFetch

............chicken wire?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:12 AM

polarization through partisanship...easiest way to divide and conquer the people of this country

#15 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,104 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:04 AM

Before 9/11 I understood he would do a lot of things I didn't like regarding abortion, "faith based" crapola, Anti-gay rights, and the like, but I also knew that it would be temporary - the march of progress can be slowed but not stopped.

As soon as 9/11 happened I knew we were going to go to Iraq for all the wrong reasons, and that's when I actively disliked the man. At that point he turned from a well intentioned bumbling incompetent to a dangerous bumbling incompetent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com