Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

Would you trade the number one overall pick?

95 posts in this topic

I trade down to #10 or so if it could get us a 2nd and 3rd maybe.

If you could trade down and stay in the top half of the 1st round and get a 2nd, it would absolutely be worth it.

Especially considering the line talent in this years draft we may be best served by trading down and picking up the best CB available in the draft.

Depends on who is there at our pick, of course.

Exactly. Depends on who is next and who others will be picking. For first rounders usually you end up with best talent, not the most needed position. But with us probably securing the very first there is room to play and at least bring in a low second rounder/high third as well.

Personally I want us to take the very best QB. SO however they do that is good with me. But it also depends who our coaching staff is going to be and what they plan on doing.

Too many variables to really know it will be extra fun to watch.

NO!! Draft a QB, even if Clause shows any promise down the stretch.

If we have a chance at luck I say draft him but if we have the #2 overall pick then trade down.

Depends on who is there at our pick, of course.

The first overall pick pretty much implies everyone will be there.

1 person likes this

If Luck is there, absolutely not. Luck is better than Bradford, and look at what Bradford is doing with the Rams.

...i don't think we should trade it unless we can stay in the top 10 but my preference would be to take the #1 OT or DT. i'd be satisfied with either.

I agree.

if we are stuck at #2 and luck isn't available, I say do it. no point in overdrafting someone. slide down a few spots, then possibly slide down a few more until we can draft locker or some poo...

jk, draft that corner from LSU, I hear he is the tits.

nope take Luck