Photo
- - - - -

Would you trade the number one overall pick?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
94 replies to this topic

#91 WilkinsonDonnie

WilkinsonDonnie

Monsanto's = Evil

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:38 PM

Im not saying that Clausen is going to become an elite QB, but hes a player whos always produced(until now). Living in Indiana you watch alot of Notre Dame games, and Ive seen Clausen truly do amazing work. But that was college and players are smaller, my biggest beef with JC is his height. Height is such a huge factor when evaluating QB's, Luck I believe is 6'4 and would be bigger than JC. Im just glad this decision is in someone elses hand.

#92 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:40 PM

Im not saying that Clausen is going to become an elite QB, but hes a player whos always produced(until now). Living in Indiana you watch alot of Notre Dame games, and Ive seen Clausen truly do amazing work. But that was college and players are smaller, my biggest beef with JC is his height. Height is such a huge factor when evaluating QB's, Luck I believe is 6'4 and would be bigger than JC. Im just glad this decision is in someone elses hand.

The whole country is force fed ND on NBC.

#93 WilkinsonDonnie

WilkinsonDonnie

Monsanto's = Evil

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:43 PM

We need a coaching staff change is what would improve this offense. I dont like our offense being led by a Browns offensive coordinator and QB's coach. I bet Clausens personal QB coach is better than Scherer. Davidson came up through the Browns ranks with Oline his specialty but its absolutely are weakest piece. But who do we replace? Otah will be back then we will have Robinson, Schwartz, and possibly Garry Williams competing for a starting spot there.

offensive talent isnt our problem, its the coaching staff who knows they will be gone and just dont care

#94 WilkinsonDonnie

WilkinsonDonnie

Monsanto's = Evil

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:45 PM

The whole country is force fed ND on NBC.

That really sucks, I thought it was only a regional programming thing. I cant even stand to watch them some saturdays.

#95 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:48 PM

We need a coaching staff change is what would improve this offense. I dont like our offense being led by a Browns offensive coordinator and QB's coach. I bet Clausens personal QB coach is better than Scherer. Davidson came up through the Browns ranks with Oline his specialty but its absolutely are weakest piece. But who do we replace? Otah will be back then we will have Robinson, Schwartz, and possibly Garry Williams competing for a starting spot there.

offensive talent isnt our problem, its the coaching staff who knows they will be gone and just dont care

Is that why he has that great throwing motion and the high and quick release?