• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boo7382

First 48 in Charlotte

Are they investigating the Panthers Offense?

It is currently very suspect but there have been no convictions.

awesome...I love watching first 48, Dateline, American Justice...all those shows!

hell yes. I love me some American Justice. Love that guy, whats his name? He narrated Anchorman too!

Another good one- Cold Case Files- GREAT show if you are a crime nerd.

Bill Kurtis...and ya, he does a great job. Cold Case Files is good too...haven't seen that one for a while though!

Bill Kurtis...and ya, he does a great job. Cold Case Files is good too...haven't seen that one for a while though!

They dont really play it that much anymore....I think they play it more during the day when I am at work so I miss it. Its usually replays I have already seen anyways. Love American Justice too.

You should check out Sleuth, its a new channel with everything crime. Some of it sucks, but they have a lot of good shows on there. MacGyver is on there which I think is pretty random but I suppose it falls into the crime/action genre?

haha yeah NOW I remember its Bill Curtis b/c he always goes "For American Justice, Im Bill Curtis" ahhaha