Photo
- - - - -

Keep Losing To Draft Luck

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#11 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:47 PM

He's gay???

#12 unicar15

unicar15

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:05 PM

I think everyone is overlooking one important little detail here... Andrew Luck is only a redshirt sophomore. He doesn't have to come out of college this season. If he is as smart as you say, he might insist on staying in school another year to get his degree.

It would seem foolish of him to not come out this year with him currently being the unquestioned number one pick, but just remember that at this time last year Jake Locker was going to be the number one overall pick in the 2010 draft.

A. He needs to look at the fact that Bradford got injured when he went back.

B. He needs to look at the fact that Locker lost his #1 grade and maybe lost out on his first round draft grade.

C. I don't think Harbaugh will be at Stanford next year. I think he's heading to the league, which means that Luck will be playing for a new coach. That is never a good idea when you are already the projected #1 pick.

If he doesn't come out then I'd take Ryan Mallett too. He is who I wanted last year anyways. He would have been the 2nd QB taken behind Bradford had he come out.

#13 Swan

Swan

Executive

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:36 AM

Until we improve our O-line, all our QBs will suck.

Also, let's be real. Our defense sucks. We need to improve it, especially the d-line.

Much bigger problems than QB.