Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we would have traded D-Will to Detriot for the number one pick

55 posts in this topic

Posted

8-9 in the box means how the defense looks before the snap. After the snap, they don't stand still in the same spot. The linemen still either pressure the QB or stop the O line from blocking the second level. The linebackers still blitz, spy or fall back into coverage. The DBs still cover their zones/receivers.

I don't know why you're saying he'd be a bad DC. Its called disguising the play.

To beat the Panthers with Clausen starting... just show up.

You really think lining up with no one covering a receiver would work as a disguise? Get real.

Posted

They offered it. Where have you been know it all?

Source?

Posted

Source?

the huddle.

no one offered a number one or even a first round pick for williams.

1 person likes this

Posted

You really think lining up with no one covering a receiver would work as a disguise? Get real.

Go back and watch week 1. Moore's first interception. Stewart went in motion wide right, no one covering him.

Posted

Go back and watch week 1. Moore's first interception. Stewart went in motion wide right, no one covering him.

Well if our QB is going to play like Teh Suck then any defense would work. Is that what you are getting at?

Posted

You dont realize that jimmy throws the ball out of bounds 90% of the time and cant get the ball over the line of scrimmage? You think he has any potential at all? damn you suck noob (Sarcasm)

You realize Matt Moore forced the ball 3 times in the endzone and they were all picked off, when he could of thrown the ball away because there was nothing there. Clausen, regardless of his inexperience and growing pains.. has enough common sense to throw the ball away when there is nothing there, or when the so called "O-Line" collapses.

You know by posting "(sarcasm)" after your last sentence you stated that Clausen has potential?

And your calling me a "noob"? What are you, a child? You should do what you avatar represents and kill yourself.

Look people, I am not kissing Clausen's ass. I just know that you can't bail on a rookie with such little experience. Especially at a position that takes time to develop. Throw him in the fire the rest of the season and let him sink or swim.

Posted

Well if our QB is going to play like Teh Suck then any defense would work. Is that what you are getting at?

Sure. It doesn't matter who covers what WR. Clausen doesn't have a strong enough arm to hit any receiver.

Posted

You realize Matt Moore forced the ball 3 times in the endzone and they were all picked off, when he could of thrown the ball away because there was nothing there. Clausen, regardless of his inexperience and growing pains.. has enough common sense to throw the ball away when there is nothing there, or when the so called "O-Line" collapses.

You know by posting "(sarcasm)" after your last sentence you stated that Clausen has potential?

And your calling me a "noob"? What are you, a child? You should do what you avatar represents and kill yourself.

Look people, I am not kissing Clausen's ass. I just know that you can't bail on a rookie with such little experience. Especially at a position that takes time to develop. Throw him in the fire the rest of the season and let him sink or swim.

That's kinda harsh for having a difference of opinion on a football forum, isn't it, drama queen?

Posted

PAUSE, wait, hold on. So let me get the straight. The entire premise of this thread is based on a rumor, with no reputable source. So basically its pointless speculation. So while that gets ignored, this thread turns into yet another Clausen/Moore bash fest. amazing.

Posted

btw, threatening people on a message board is so cool...

1 person likes this

Posted

btw, threatening people on a message board is so cool...

I did go over the top... my apologies. I get heated in debates sometimes.

Posted

Sure thing newbie