Photo
- - - - -

Clausen got concussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
123 replies to this topic

#121 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

Clausen got hit in the head because the offensive line got no push at all. Has nothing to do with bad play calling. Although Talib did take a cheap shot, the fact it was there to be taken is solely on the offensive line.

first effort might not have been the result of bad playcalling, but trying it a second time? yeah, i'll call it bad/typical playcalling.

#122 mansbuc

mansbuc

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:06 PM

i sure hope jimmy is done for the year with all this bitching thats going on

#123 gunn2122

gunn2122

Banned

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:08 PM

After watching the play again, I don't think Talib will/should be fined. Helmet to helmet hits are only illegal on qbs (while passing) and defenseless receivers. On a qb sneak, while the qb is still moving forward to the endzone, he is treated like a running back.

Even so, it's questionable that Talib intentionally used his helmet. I think somebody mentioned earlier that in was a gray area between the pads and the helmet. I agree.

Also, to the people who said the game was over, it was not. If Clausen scores on the play it's a one possession game. Talib stole about 1% equity from the panthers on that play, you can't blame him for attempting to stop the play.

Edited by gunn2122, 16 November 2010 - 04:14 PM.

#124 gunn2122

gunn2122

Banned

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:12 PM

I wanna see Smitty and Talib fight.

SS would kick Talibs ass ainec