Photo
- - - - -

How Scary is Duke's Backcourt?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#31 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:41 PM

You are just too blinded by your baby blue glasses to objectively talk about college basketball.

I miss Htar is he your dad?

What you are such an idiot, I fuging complimented Dukes backcourt. I'm beginning to think you only read one of the sentences I write and rant about how it doesnt pertain to your question, or your argument. What baby blue glasses, I never said UNC was better than Duke. I said we might be able to beat them on a good night.

Objectively-this is coming from the guy who has yet to acknowledge the fact that Miami of Ohio absolutely blows. Did I start a "How scary is Harrsion Barnes" thread after he destroyed Hofstra, fug no because its one game against a bad team. Yes duke is talented , read that please. But my original point is this thread is fuging retarded because its been two games against bad teams. I'm not saying Duke wont have success this season, but your already drinking their bathwater after beating two bad teams. This is eerily similar to what Bucs fans are doing. They beat the Panthers, an awful team twice, and claim they are the best in the NFC. Yeah they are good, but are they the best? I can't answer that yet.

You know what never mind, just keep watching that ESPN documentary on Duke.

And no I don't even know who you are referring to as my dad.

Edited by Panthers8192, 19 November 2010 - 12:44 PM.

#32 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:30 PM

What you are such an idiot, I fuging complimented Dukes backcourt. I'm beginning to think you only read one of the sentences I write and rant about how it doesnt pertain to your question, or your argument. What baby blue glasses, I never said UNC was better than Duke. I said we might be able to beat them on a good night.

Objectively-this is coming from the guy who has yet to acknowledge the fact that Miami of Ohio absolutely blows. Did I start a "How scary is Harrsion Barnes" thread after he destroyed Hofstra, fug no because its one game against a bad team. Yes duke is talented , read that please. But my original point is this thread is fuging retarded because its been two games against bad teams. I'm not saying Duke wont have success this season, but your already drinking their bathwater after beating two bad teams. This is eerily similar to what Bucs fans are doing. They beat the Panthers, an awful team twice, and claim they are the best in the NFC. Yeah they are good, but are they the best? I can't answer that yet.

You know what never mind, just keep watching that ESPN documentary on Duke.

And no I don't even know who you are referring to as my dad.

Wow getting testy huh? Makes you sound well educated. I don't care what team we play I watch the plays and what players do, apparently you just look at the boxscore. I can tell you everything Duke did in both games that worry me but it had nothing to do with the backcourt. Our "bigs" haven't been making contact on screens, the Plumlee's offense has not been good and their free throws are horrendous. Miles is shooting 25% and Mase is shooting 42% from the line and they haven't been strong with the ball. I can objectively look at my team and see what we do well and what we need serious work on. There are tons of info you can take away from a game no matter who you are playing and I guess you aren't bright enough to see that so I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Htar was a heels fan on here that made absolutely no sense in anything he ever wrote, that is why I thought you guys might be related.

#33 Cuttinedge

Cuttinedge

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

Htar was a heels fan on here that made absolutely no sense in anything he ever wrote, that is why I thought you guys might be related.

Could argue you 2 were twins seperated at birth :D

#34 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:32 PM

Could argue you 2 were twins seperated at birth :D

I would like to think I have more sense then Htar, I mean come on. :D

#35 TyHillPanthers

TyHillPanthers

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

I would like to think I have more sense then Htar, I mean come on. :D

You have more sense but about as biased as he was for UNC like you are for Duke.

#36 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:30 PM

Wow getting testy huh? Makes you sound well educated. I don't care what team we play I watch the plays and what players do, apparently you just look at the boxscore. I can tell you everything Duke did in both games that worry me but it had nothing to do with the backcourt. Our "bigs" haven't been making contact on screens, the Plumlee's offense has not been good and their free throws are horrendous. Miles is shooting 25% and Mase is shooting 42% from the line and they haven't been strong with the ball. I can objectively look at my team and see what we do well and what we need serious work on. There are tons of info you can take away from a game no matter who you are playing and I guess you aren't bright enough to see that so I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.

apparently you just look at the boxscore

this is once again coming from the guy who started a thread about statistics. wow. just wow. end thread- that is sam mills fan status right there, congrats

when I have not looked at this objectively? (which one again had nothing to do with this original thread) For like the fourth time in the same thread......UNC is not more talented than Duke. Duke should beat UNC. That is objective. UNC has streaky shooters and overall players in Dexter and Leslie, untested players in Marshall and Bullock that are expected to be solid contributors in their own rights. Barnes who has way too much pressure on him. Larry Drew can not finish....and most importantly ZERO frontcourt depth.....does this bode well for a successful season?? Not really. Injuries could decimate this team (thanks wear twins we didn't want you anyway)

And finally please don't question my intelligence over a message board, everyone on here curses or says something stupid when typing back. I have not once questioned if you even went to Duke, because it doesn't matter (please don't answer that question I really don't care).

Absolutely no sense in what I write? Cmon now you have to admit this wouldn't be nearly as fun without me....and for that matter it wouldn't be as fun if you weren't here to argue with me

#37 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:28 PM

alright bigcatdaddy you know what I take that back UNC will not beat duke this year. you win I concede

#38 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

Banned

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:48 PM

Duke wins but come on guys, don't jack up a 3 with 8 secs. left in the game after you've already lapped the score board.