Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deshaun Foster

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea. He struggled in his last years with us but he's a solid back, he would be a suitable #3 for a couple years until he retires. He wouldn't see the field enough to fumble the ball repetitively either. Someone else made a good point though, and that is that he wouldn't be nearly as effective on special teams as Nick Goings.

Posted

I have seen some stupid stuff posted on this MB before but this one........ is at least in the 15-20 range in the top 20

Posted

^^^ yep... we have now reached a whole new level of insanity..

Foster... run 1 yard..run 2 yards.... fumble.... all day long

Posted

Let's bring back Jeff Lewis, Jim Turner and Donald Hayes while we're at it. Really get that offense going!

Posted

Why not just get Biakabutuka?

Posted

:puke:

Posted

Just the fact that I spotted a thread titled simply "Deshaun Foster", I almost got sick to my stomach. Why must these things be posted??

Posted

Please tell me your kidding. seriously Goings is a ST ace, what's foster a fumbling bumbling machine.

Posted

Wait a minute guys... This doesn't sound like such a bad idea. We could put our hopes in a mediocre guy to be a back-up and when he gets his shot and fails we would all have something to light up the message boards about. Let's get David Carr back as well. The only thing I have a problem with is what will I do with my Goings jersey? Seriously though, why are we talking about this? Is Goings leaving the team?:confused:

Posted

tietumao001.gif

Posted

Ur an idiot.

Posted

Neine Danke.