Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deshaun Foster

46 posts in this topic

Posted

foster is a better pure RB but goings is pretty much better at EVERYTHING

else

everytime we needed a third and long or a 2 min drill, goings saw a lot of those snaps to pass block

he's also a gunner on special teams, you would think he was a LB

he's not going anywhere unless we can find somebody who can take care of all his responsibilities

Posted

.....how bout Barry Foster..........Natrone Means........

Posted

Bringing back Foster...no. I was watching highlights yesturday of Super Bowl 38 and Foster was absolutely amazing in that game. Most of us on here only seem to remember Davis that season and for good reason but the NFCCG and the SB was all Foster. Its actually sad that his career here turned out the way it did.

BTW. Goings hasn't been as impressive on ST lately as he use to be. I'm a Goings fan but the guy just didn't have that same fire and drive in him this season. While Foster wasn't a good idea for a replacement I think a replacement might be needed.

Posted

I personally prefer Sam Adams to Fosters..., so NO!!

Posted

I'd rather have goings. All foster ever did for us was somehow convince our coaching staff that he was better than Williams(How i'll never know) And by doing so wasted 2 years of our time and Williams Career. Foster is a fumbling bumbling bum.

Posted

Ummm......no. :P

Sounds like a good idea. I heard that Philippe Gardent is available as well.

:lol: :lol:

But hey, let get Stefon LeFors back to replace Jake FTW!!

Posted

again...i've officially seen it all here.

I have had a dream, one where me and Michael Douglas are Jedis, one where me and William Shatner are snipers trying to kill eachother, and one where there is a disease thats whiped out all but like 40 people on earth and me and Stone Cold Steve Austin set out to find the cure(and he was in his wrestling gear for some reason). Now, sir, you have seen it all.

Posted

I have had a dream, one where me and Michael Douglas are Jedis, one where me and William Shatner are snipers trying to kill eachother, and one where there is a disease thats whiped out all but like 40 people on earth and me and Stone Cold Steve Austin set out to find the cure(and he was in his wrestling gear for some reason). Now, sir, you have seen it all.

spike.jpg

Posted

why foster...biakabutka is running a jewlry store in town...lets pick him up!

Posted

lets give this guy one more chance! and drew carter.let bring the whole gang back together!