Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grammer

remember when mike vick ASKED to be on the panthers?

110 posts in this topic

That doesn't explain last weeks, Debil... :(

Oh, geez... I must have missed that. :lol:

so, in a change of subject... are we going to have a new Vick thread every time he plays from now until he retires, or will people finally give it up once this season is over?

Damn, that is a stupid question. :cool:

Vick is better than ever

And we are worst than ever

You guys act like he called Marty and started talking contract terms. He said he liked our f**king uniforms for gods sake.

He flourises in Philly's offense with all their weapons. Vick, jackson, harrison, mccoy, and maclin are all dynamic players.

He'd be a step up from what we have now, but our defense and o line need fixing.

Meh.. It'd be nice if we had someone like him now though.. Someone who can create his own time in the pocket and force DEs to play contain. Glad he's gotten better.. seeing a difference in his ability to throw the ball and play the pass before going for the run means he's become more focused on football and is listening to the coaching staff. That's always good.

I heard he was cheap right before the training camp last year(1 mil)!Last year I thought he would be super rusty,but this year he is much better than he was in Atlanta.Damn I wish the Panther fo decided to take him last year,oh well,too late,he'll probably retire an Eagle!

Panthers section quality is steadily deteriorating.

I blame Richardson.

Why don't we send Claussen to prison? They seem to have a way of turning crappy QBs into real NFL QBs.

He would have helped, but it was never going to happen - so there's no point discussing it.

does anyone have a video where vick floated for 5 yds for that TD that put us out of the playoffs a few years back? i'm a sadist and want to see it again...