Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grammer

remember when mike vick ASKED to be on the panthers?

Jangler    1,205

so, in a change of subject... are we going to have a new Vick thread every time he plays from now until he retires, or will people finally give it up once this season is over?

Damn, that is a stupid question. :cool:

Montsta    15,400

You guys act like he called Marty and started talking contract terms. He said he liked our f**king uniforms for gods sake.

Swan    278

He flourises in Philly's offense with all their weapons. Vick, jackson, harrison, mccoy, and maclin are all dynamic players.

He'd be a step up from what we have now, but our defense and o line need fixing.

Seamonk    216

Meh.. It'd be nice if we had someone like him now though.. Someone who can create his own time in the pocket and force DEs to play contain. Glad he's gotten better.. seeing a difference in his ability to throw the ball and play the pass before going for the run means he's become more focused on football and is listening to the coaching staff. That's always good.

I heard he was cheap right before the training camp last year(1 mil)!Last year I thought he would be super rusty,but this year he is much better than he was in Atlanta.Damn I wish the Panther fo decided to take him last year,oh well,too late,he'll probably retire an Eagle!

Planiversal    0

does anyone have a video where vick floated for 5 yds for that TD that put us out of the playoffs a few years back? i'm a sadist and want to see it again...

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    capetide