Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grammer

remember when mike vick ASKED to be on the panthers?

110 posts in this topic

He would have helped, but it was never going to happen - so there's no point discussing it.

does anyone have a video where vick floated for 5 yds for that TD that put us out of the playoffs a few years back? i'm a sadist and want to see it again...

Well maybe one day we will have the coach who can make stuff like 35 points this early happen.

This.

Like we would ever play to win with Fox at the helm.

I was responding to Ladypanthers comments...

This sounds like a person who thinks Vick is beneath them..now try to connect that to my high horse pic and maybe you will get it

Actually we're beneath Vick.... in the win column that is.

That holier than thou mentality like some of our fans and the Panthers front office have had, is why we're fighting for the worst team in the league spot right now.

Vick paid his debt to society and has a right to make a living in his chosen craft like anyone else, an upgrade in qb play would have helped the panthers tremendously this season.

exactly we should have brought him in a long time ago. he did a crime and paid the time( and money) for it. you people love dogs more than the human race........

knowing its wrong to violently torture and kill animals has nothing to do with being on a high horse.

it doesnt. but hating a man bc of this right here, after he did 2 years in prison and lost millions of dollars does. the dogs are dead get over it.

What are you are seeing is a culmination of several things.

Vick has the talent, the coach, and the skill players around him to make this happen.

On Carolina he would just have his talents :lol:

What he said. Philly is like Indy and New England - they are offensive machines. You really think Davidson would like Vick run wide open? We would probably put him as a receiver.

it doesnt. but hating a man bc of this right here, after he did 2 years in prison and lost millions of dollars does. the dogs are dead get over it.

I agreed with you right up until your comment of ...."the dogs are dead, get over it".

That shows that you my friend might have the same character flaw that Vick did.

A person who cannot and does not show empathy for the torture and death of animals in the name of sport and entertainment is quite frankly....fuged in the head.

That is all.

the dogs are dead get over it.

holy poo.