Photo
- - - - -

remember when mike vick ASKED to be on the panthers?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#106 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:34 PM

Tell that to Sam Bradford and the Rams

I would love to.

In case you haven't been watching, the Rams have been in a rebuild mode for about 3 years now.

And do you know what the greatest improvement has been for the Rams since last year?

Total Offense rank for 2009 = #29
Total Defense rank for 2009 = #29

So far...
Total Offense rank for 2010 = #25
Total Defense rank for 2010 = #12!

That's right. Their defense is playing playoff caliber ball. Their offense... not so much.

In fact, if I got the chance, I'd shake Sam's hand, congratulate him on a so-far decent rookie year, look him dead in the eye and say "do you feel like your performance has been vital towards your 4-5 losing record so far?

#107 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,316 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:48 PM

http://t1.gstatic.co...-5ha8EOHFRbR7BA

would've made a funny Panthers jersey too...

#108 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:04 AM

Pruno makes it all worth it. :leaving:

#109 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:35 AM

Boy, this holier-than-thou dweeb really got it all figured out... LOL!!! What a joke this guy/girl is! :ciappa:

I'm sure you enjoyed that sausage and egg biscuit with your glass of milk for breakfast before you typed that BS. You meat-loving, sh!t-talking idiots have not a clue as to what you are saying/typing MOST of the time.

Shamefully, Vick grew-up in a neighborhood where betting on and viewing pitbull-fighting was an everyday routine that he continued to participate in as a RICH adult..... MANY of us ADULTS understand those FACTS!!! Cock-fighting and even deer/buffalo-hunting are also viewed as forms of animal torture/cruelty by MANY people; but of course what Vick did was reprehensible beyond forgiveness, huh?!! Perhaps Sara Palin, Dick Chaney, and warmongers like Bush & Obama are all exempt from your holier-than-thou psychoanalysis of the world's "TRASH" (as you so eloquently labeled Vick and all of his fans). Enjoy your steak dinner tonight before reading your Bible, dweeb!

BTW, I included the two warmongers only because I value HUMAN BEINGS over the pitbulls... Sorry!

Did you just chastise someone for being holier than thou by being holier than they?

#110 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,599 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:36 AM

Pruno makes it all worth it. :leaving:

I remember making an amazing batch of pruno when I first got out. It's crazy how easy you can make a decent batch when you can just go buy sugar at the store instead of saving ur sugar packets from breakfast for four months. Not having C.O.'s tossing your cell helps too. But at the end of the day, for the effort it takes to make I'd just as soon go buy real alcohol!

Edited by Montsta, 17 November 2010 - 12:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.