2. Another young QB wont help. We need a QB to grow and get comfortable before we can decide he sucks. That means you, Clausen haters.
3. We need to pick up a washed up veteran QB in the offseason as a backup and a mentor.
4. Our first draft choice should be used on the O-Line or the D-Line, because, quite frankly, they have not played well enough this season. The O-Line has sucked, and the D-Line hasn't been dominant enough. [See #5]
4.5. Obviously the one above needs an edit, because it wasn't clear. When I said "our first draft pick", that doesn't necessarily mean the top 5 pick we will have. Trade down a round, get up 2/3 more picks.
5. We need a dominant DT in this draft. These no name guys we've got have played okay, but we aren't putting enough pressure on the opposing QB.
6. We need to fire Jeff Davidson. Just that right there will solve half of our problems.
Edited by SmittyIsOurSavior, 16 November 2010 - 12:19 PM.