Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Honest Thoughts On The Draft.

88 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Fiz']im serious

look at their offensive line, receivers, qb, hell even their running back

the day of the black man keeping whitey down on offense is over[/QUOTE]

Dude what is with the Avi? Bring back the Soul Patch!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chknwing']Look for Carolina to swing multiple trades come draft day. Goodson or Deangelo will not be here next year. The next coach, cowher, is going to want to get his type of players quick. Carolina may continually trade down until the 3rd round and stock up. Since they will have the cap room to sign free agents, its not 100% necessary to use that 1st round pick.[/QUOTE]

Man this is actually a great idea seriously, not trading out of the first round but trading back twice lets say gaining a second round pick another 3rd (giving us 3) and a late first round would put us in great shape along with the free agent money we will have to spend. We can put alot of very good players on the field next season. Yes Fiz trading out of the first would be silly but back is a win win for us overall I would say.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='dragn0422']Dude what is with the Avi? Bring back the Soul Patch![/QUOTE]

skew tried to make a joke and this is the result

Posted · Report post

u know u can change your avatar right?

Posted · Report post

so much effort.....

Posted · Report post

i mean i don't even have avs or banners turned on so i really don't care all that much

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Fiz']i think when you look at a team like the new england patriots, the key to success is clear: don't draft black people[/QUOTE]

im confused???? and you know im black

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Fiz']i mean i don't even have avs or banners turned on so i really don't care all that much[/QUOTE]

It is cute!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='trucpfan']im confused???? and you know im black[/QUOTE]

part of the problem. today's NFL is far too confusing for anyone but the racially superior Aryans.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Fiz']part of the problem. today's NFL is far too confusing for anyone but the racially superior Aryans.[/QUOTE]

you're just trying to get this thread moved to the tinderbox, you jerk!

Posted · Report post

Tone it down a little Fiz. You don't want to get a record for the most bannings in a monthly time span.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The Saltman']Tone it down a little Fiz. You don't want to get a record for the most bannings in a monthly time span.[/QUOTE]

break my own record you mean :(