Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

My Honest Thoughts On The Draft.

88 posts in this topic

i mean i don't even have avs or banners turned on so i really don't care all that much

i think when you look at a team like the new england patriots, the key to success is clear: don't draft black people

im confused???? and you know im black

i mean i don't even have avs or banners turned on so i really don't care all that much

It is cute!

im confused???? and you know im black

part of the problem. today's NFL is far too confusing for anyone but the racially superior Aryans.

part of the problem. today's NFL is far too confusing for anyone but the racially superior Aryans.

you're just trying to get this thread moved to the tinderbox, you jerk!

Tone it down a little Fiz. You don't want to get a record for the most bannings in a monthly time span.

Tone it down a little Fiz. You don't want to get a record for the most bannings in a monthly time span.

break my own record you mean :(

1. We are set at WR. The passing game has looked so crappy this season because of QB play and play calling, not WR depth. Both LaFell and Gettis have #2 caliber for a run heavy team like us.

2. Another young QB wont help. We need a QB to grow and get comfortable before we can decide he sucks. That means you, Clausen haters.

3. We need to pick up a washed up veteran QB in the offseason as a backup and a mentor.

4. Our first draft choice should be used on the O-Line or the D-Line, because, quite frankly, they have not played well enough this season. The O-Line has sucked, and the D-Line hasn't been dominant enough. [see #5]

5. We need a dominant DT in this draft. These no name guys we've got have played okay, but we aren't putting enough pressure on the opposing QB.

6. We need to fire Jeff Davidson. Just that right there will solve half of our problems.

Have you even bothered to look at the projected players at the top of the draft board. There is not a DT or OL that is anywhere close to being a Top 3 pick.

Damn, some people just don't get it.

Drafting for need over BPA usually ends in disaster.

Wasn't this past draft BPA ?

That's how we got 3-QB one a WR convert

that was not a disaster?