Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

My Honest Thoughts On The Draft.

88 posts in this topic

Wasn't this past draft BPA ?

That's how we got 3-QB one a WR convert

that was not a disaster?

So u think Tony Pike and Armanti Edwards was the best player available when we picked them? :lol:

labeling this draft as a disaster right now would be premature. The Panthers believed they got their franchise QB, a dynamic play maker, solid WRs, a qb project, and a few projects on the D-side...

I don't think this draft was a disaster by any stretch...

So u think Tony Pike and Armanti Edwards was the best player available when we picked him? :lol:

he, uh, might have been to our scouts. =(

tony pike was taken in the sixth round i mean who gives a poo

Wasn't this past draft BPA ?

That's how we got 3-QB one a WR convert

that was not a disaster?

LOL you traded up to get a WR convert that can't even get on the field........your BPA was very different than most NFL teams. Thats the disaster.

labeling this draft as a disaster right now would be premature. The Panthers believed they got their franchise QB, a dynamic play maker, solid WRs, a qb project, and a few projects on the D-side...

I don't think this draft was a disaster by any stretch...

Well, no one that we drafted this year has made the pro-bowl, so that is an entire draft of at best mediocre players. Most people would call that a failure.

tony pike was taken in the sixth round i mean who gives a poo

but so was teh tom bradyz!!!1!!!111

Nobody on this team is going to make the probowl(though a couple are playing at a level that perhaps they should on D). I'd say the team is the failure, not the draft. The entire group seems largely mediocre.

Nobody on this team is going to make the probowl(though a couple are playing at a level that perhaps they should on D). I'd say the team is the failure, not the draft. The entire group seems largely mediocre.

I agree, lets trade the enitre team for 53 draft picks and start over.

So u think Tony Pike and Armanti Edwards was the best player available when we picked them? :lol:

pike actually might have been.