Photo
- - - - -

My Honest Thoughts On The Draft.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
87 replies to this topic

#85 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:40 PM

When you have the worst offense in the NFL and have the chance to draft an elite prospect like Andrew Luck to me it's a no-brainer. People have been complaining about the QB play on this team for so long and suddenly when we have the chance to dramatically improve it and no-one wants to do it?

This!!!

#86 Any_Given_Sunday

Any_Given_Sunday

CH.com: We Know Drama

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:50 PM

This!!!

and This.

;)

#87 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:07 PM

Some analysts thought Clausen would be a great NFL QB, but it's hard to tell if he's only started a few games and hasn't had a chance to improve. He was thrown into a horrible situation with our team, and you guys expect him to turn the team around right away?? It takes time to develop in this league.

I didn't like Clausen to begin with, but he does show promise.

#88 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:30 PM

Some analysts thought Clausen would be a great NFL QB, but it's hard to tell if he's only started a few games and hasn't had a chance to improve. He was thrown into a horrible situation with our team, and you guys expect him to turn the team around right away?? It takes time to develop in this league.

I didn't like Clausen to begin with, but he does show promise.

Sorry, but I cant agree with this. I have not seen anything that shows he will develop into a good or even average QB. I know the Offense sucks, but the biggest reason is QB play. I have never known a QB to be this bad, and end up being good. I could be wrong, and I hope I am. I am pulling for him. I was not against drafting him, and hope he works out. I just dont see it.

Edited by dragn0422, 16 November 2010 - 03:36 PM.