Photo
- - - - -

Karma's a bitch, Clausen deserved that hit

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#1 shabazz

shabazz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:02 AM

Remember last season when our defenseless punt returner, Clifton Smith that was signaling a fair catch got trucked by a Panther punk named Dante Wesley? It lead to concussion of Smith, he came back and had another concussion. He never was the probowl caliber returner he was in 08 after that hit from that punk Wesley. Smith is now not on any NFL roster, after just 2 years removed from a probowl.

Now, I am happy it has come back to bite you guys, your future of the franchise, Jimmy Clausen is concussed. :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Your franchise QB for our probowl returner. I guess we are even :party:

#2 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,465 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:17 AM

Remember last season when our defenseless punt returner, Clifton Smith that was signaling a fair catch got trucked by a Panther punk named Dante Wesley? It lead to concussion of Smith, he came back and had another concussion. He never was the probowl caliber returner he was in 08 after that hit from that punk Wesley. Smith is now not on any NFL roster, after just 2 years removed from a probowl.

Now, I am happy it has come back to bite you guys, your future of the franchise, Jimmy Clausen is concussed. :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Typical ignorant and classless Bucs fan. You never disappoint us.

fuging loser.

#3 ryoung

ryoung

Don't Call Me FairWeather

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

Smith is now not on any NFL roster, after just 2 years removed from a probowl.

I am pretty sure that it wasn't that hit that had the Dolphins drop him.

He was just a kick return guy and NOTHING ELSE!!! It wasn't like he was friggin Devin Hester either!

Hell you guys tried to use him in the offense a few times... What were those stats??

For the Bucs in 2 damn years he rushed the ball 12 times for a cool 2.1 yard average and managed to fumble the damn ball 3 fuggin times!!! That is 3 times out of 12 carries!

Also for the Bucs in 2 damn years he caught the ball 6 MF'ing times for a whopping average of 1.3 yards and still managing to fumble 1 in those 6 times they threw him the ball.

Maybe just maybe he got cut by the fins because he is basically useless as anything other than returning kicks.

#4 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:47 AM

Your moms vagina looks like a Yeti at Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest.

#5 Jhyler12

Jhyler12

Go Time!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:53 AM

Your moms vagina looks like a Yeti at Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest.

:hurray:

#6 mansbuc

mansbuc

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:09 PM

+1

#7 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:29 PM

fug you fine young male bucs fans. I hope a hurricane comes in and floods your city.

#8 Joan Jett

Joan Jett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:48 PM

sad

#9 mansbuc

mansbuc

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:05 PM

fug you fine young male bucs fans. I hope a hurricane comes in and floods your city.

and i hope you bitches get swept by all while blowing ass all season long... oh wait

jimmys a little bitch like his fans

#10 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,614 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:11 PM

jokes on you douche. hes not our franchise qb.

#11 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:28 PM

gay pirate.

boat.

#12 Debil

Debil

Stop the insanity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:49 PM

What happened here? Did the Bucs fans just get let out of elementary school or something and hit the boards?

#13 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:02 PM

There should be a "Who Gives a poo" forum where threads like these who are not even smack can be put to death

#14 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

Blow me you little fine young male

#15 gunn2122

gunn2122

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:27 PM

knocking a useless qb out for a couple games is no where near as bad as ending a pro bowlers career on a BLATANT, MALICIOUS hit. Talib made a good play and clausen got hurt. if you don't like the result, blame your OC for calling 2 consecutive qb sneaks with a little midget leprechaun rookie. Wesley is a punk and shouldn't be allowed to play in the NFL for that hit. He was totally clueless and classless after the play, too. Somebody needed to tell him to STFU.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com