Photo
- - - - -

Karma's a bitch, Clausen deserved that hit

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#16 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,951 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

Too bad Wesley didn't end Freeman's career.

#17 gunn2122

gunn2122

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:30 PM

lol nobody on your defense except beason can even tackle freeman (see: eric norwood and greg hardy), hurting him would be hard.

#18 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,987 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:39 PM

What in the blue hell does Dante Wesley have to do with Clifton Smith not being able to make an NFL roster

Also as of today he's a Cleveland Brown so so much for his career being over fugstick

Edited by london67, 16 November 2010 - 06:44 PM.

#19 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

Posted Image

#20 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,722 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:07 PM

Posted Image

Good call. Simms internal injury FTW.

Hey shabazz, guess that brings us back to +1 you pussy ass bitch.

#21 gunn2122

gunn2122

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:20 PM

you're +3, why would we want to injure the worst qb to start a game in nfl history? It's justice that Chris Simms re-incarnated into a worse, right handed version of himself and you guys have to deal with him for 4 more years.

#22 gunn2122

gunn2122

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:22 PM

What in the blue hell does Dante Wesley have to do with Clifton Smith not being able to make an NFL roster

Also as of today he's a Cleveland Brown so so much for his career being over fugstick

maybe it has to do with him being an elite kick returner for two years, and after the injury he sucked so bad we cut him before the season. He had a good future, but Wesley ruined it on a horribly blatant cheap shot.

#23 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,987 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:53 PM

maybe it has to do with him being an elite kick returner for two years, and after the injury he sucked so bad we cut him before the season. He had a good future, but Wesley ruined it on a horribly blatant cheap shot.

This assertion is 100% unprovable assneck. NFL players start off hot and suddenly suck for no reason all the time. See Keary Colbert.

#24 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:03 PM

Remember last season when our defenseless punt returner, Clifton Smith that was signaling a fair catch got trucked by a Panther punk named Dante Wesley? It lead to concussion of Smith, he came back and had another concussion. He never was the probowl caliber returner he was in 08 after that hit from that punk Wesley. Smith is now not on any NFL roster, after just 2 years removed from a probowl.

Now, I am happy it has come back to bite you guys, your future of the franchise, Jimmy Clausen is concussed. :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Your franchise QB for our probowl returner. I guess we are even :party:

Hahaha oh man that was a great hit thanks for reminding me. Wesley got like a 1000 hit power increase on madden for that play. Hilarious.

#25 gunn2122

gunn2122

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:03 AM

This assertion is 100% unprovable assneck. NFL players start off hot and suddenly suck for no reason all the time. See Keary Colbert.

get your head out of your ass.

#26 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,227 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:11 AM

Dante Wesley is no longer a Panther so how this pertains to us I have no idea

Just fyi I hated the Wesley hit just as much as Bucs fans did, but that isn't the reason he got cut, if you haven't noticed Spurlock is pretty beastly back there.

Grow up man

#27 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,987 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:21 AM

get your head out of your ass.

*phhhhhhhhhp*

Okay done.

Now that I can reach my keyboard again, I'd like to point out that the logic of Jimmy Clausen-a guy completely unrelated to the Wesley/Smith fiasco except for the sticker on the side of his helmet-being some kind a sacrificial goat in the grand Karmic wheel of retribution for two guys that aren't even on their respective teams anymore is total bullpoo and makes no sense.

Yes some guy is sitting somewhere in the clouds watching the highlights of the Bucs/Panthers game on SportsCenter and, stroking his beard, sagely remarks that all is well and balance has been restored as he watches Awquieiddeieib Talieliieidiieiedbbed take a piss shot at a QB's head after the play is over.

HHHHHNNNNNMMMMMMPHH <=== That's the sound of you reaching

Edited by london67, 17 November 2010 - 12:24 AM.

#28 gunn2122

gunn2122

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:28 AM

Dante Wesley is no longer a Panther so how this pertains to us I have no idea

Just fyi I hated the Wesley hit just as much as Bucs fans did, but that isn't the reason he got cut, if you haven't noticed Spurlock is pretty beastly back there.

Grow up man

he average 30 yards per punt return and 13 yards per kickoff return before the injury, and he was one season away from getting a nice contract that would secure his own/his family's financial future. This year he has 3 kick returns for 59 yards and 2 punt returns for 9 yards. LOL SAMPLESIZE you say? well the reason he hasn't gotten an opportunity to put in a decent sample is he sucks at football, I went to training camp and I can confirm that he sucked in practice. If you think it's a coincidence, that's fine, there is a chance you are right. But you're probably wrong and some no name punk ended his career on a cheap shot, that's pretty close to FACT.

As for me needing to grow up.. that's just like your opinion man

#29 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,987 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:31 AM

We should just resign ourselves to the fact that Bucs fans will never shut the hell up about this. Years from now when Jimmy Clausen is but a memory and Andrew Luck is our starting QB Bucs fans will still be a buh buh buh buh clifton smith

#30 gunn2122

gunn2122

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:35 AM

I'll tell you what, if you let me kick you in the nuts as hard as I can when you are looking up in the sky trying to field a punt, then I will never talk about this again.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com