• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:50 AM

I'll tell you what, if you let me kick you in the nuts as hard as I can when you are looking up in the sky trying to field a punt, then I will never talk about this again.

So that's what it's all about. You are trying to get close to his nuts. Once a gay pirate, always a gay pirate.

#32 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,473 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:23 AM

get your head out of your ass.

get that dick out of your mouth, but don't forget to swallow first...b*tch

#33 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,540 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:38 AM

wow what a bag of tits. get over it pussy, i hope we sign chris harris back and he gives blount the caddilac williams treatment

#34 gunn2122

gunn2122

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:26 PM

get that dick out of your mouth, but don't forget to swallow first...b*tch

wow what a bag of tits. get over it pussy, i hope we sign chris harris back and he gives blount the caddilac williams treatment

yeah well you're all a bunch of cum guzzling yeast infected vagina warts. i hope aids fester up in your prepubescent little girl *****, and you die a slow and painful death. I'm gonna cut your eyelids off and keep giving you sleeping pills. I'm going to sew your asshole shut and keep feeding you, and feeding you, and feeding you, and feeding you, and feeding you, and feeding you, and feeding you.

#35 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,959 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:27 PM

alright methodman.

#36 gunn2122

gunn2122

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:27 PM

lmao cotton headed ninny muggins

#37 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,473 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:09 PM

^^weak as hell. But about what I would expect. simmer down lamb chop.

#38 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:13 PM

he average 30 yards per punt return and 13 yards per kickoff return before the injury, and he was one season away from getting a nice contract that would secure his own/his family's financial future. This year he has 3 kick returns for 59 yards and 2 punt returns for 9 yards. LOL SAMPLESIZE you say? well the reason he hasn't gotten an opportunity to put in a decent sample is he sucks at football, I went to training camp and I can confirm that he sucked in practice. If you think it's a coincidence, that's fine, there is a chance you are right. But you're probably wrong and some no name punk ended his career on a cheap shot, that's pretty close to FACT.

Interesting point. In fact the only thing that stands in the way of this being logical is REALITY. The fact is your boy averaged over 150 yards/game in returns for the 3 weeks immediately following that hit by Wesley.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com