Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

Onward Christian Soldiers

92 posts in this topic

So answer my question "hoseupmyass" if this was a secular school would your obvious Christian bias be as strongly directed in defense of these girls?

Sorry, but I think that 100-0 against an obviously outmatched opponent deserves a little up in arms-edness. The fact that it was a "Christian" school doing the dirty work just makes it more fun to discuss.

So answer my question "hoseupmyass" if this was a secular school would your obvious Christian bias be as strongly directed in defense of these girls?

There sure have been a lot of people interested in whats jammed up my ass lately.

There sure have been a lot of people interested in whats jammed up my ass lately.

You do look pretty stupid...

Sorry, but I think that 100-0 against an obviously outmatched opponent deserves a little up in arms-edness. The fact that it was a "Christian" school doing the dirty work just makes it more fun to discuss.

Fun as in making fun of a Christian messing up, stay classy.

That's what everyone at the BBQ said too, but the food came out really tasty.

Fun as in making fun of a Christian messing up, stay classy.

I may try, but I'll never be less classy than that coach.

Well, I know cookinwithgas was probably trying to stir it with the title, but this is the Tinderbox afterall... AND, this is the exact kind of thing that makes non-christians look at christians with disdain sometimes. Obviously anyone can do something like this, but since it was a christian school, it does stand out more.

You are smart and your avatar is great, even without the attraction of a tube coming from an orifice somewhere.

Well, I might actually be able to find something like that with her in it, but I'd get bant if I used it as my avatar...

feel free to PM them to me.

Once again Cookingwithgas proves Christians arent perfect. I wish I could live a life as perfect as all atheists in here. Im glad at least the God I believe in is more forgiving than the people on this messageboard. Im also glad I have more to do than look for people faults everytime I post. Oh wait I mean "Christians" faults, atheists are perfect.