Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

Onward Christian Soldiers

92 posts in this topic

Wwjd?

Jesus wore sandals, so he would probably lose by 100 as well;)

I understand what everyone is saying, but kids need to lose. Now we have people that don't want to keep score, and not have records.

Sports is about team work, and sportsmanship, but also about the desire to be better than the other guys. You know, work harder than the other person competing against you, and you will win/get ahead.

Like real life.

Jordan could win by 100 in sandals. Does that make him Uber-Jesus?

And High School is certainly an appropriate place to keep scores, and award teams for winning seasons. But not for crap like this.

Any age needs to keep score, why wait until the child has developed a "I can be just OK and still not lose" mentality.

Do I agree with 100-0, no. But I don't agree with people getting up in arms, and also taking a very good win from a team, or individual.

So answer my question "hoseupmyass" if this was a secular school would your obvious Christian bias be as strongly directed in defense of these girls?

Sorry, but I think that 100-0 against an obviously outmatched opponent deserves a little up in arms-edness. The fact that it was a "Christian" school doing the dirty work just makes it more fun to discuss.

So answer my question "hoseupmyass" if this was a secular school would your obvious Christian bias be as strongly directed in defense of these girls?

There sure have been a lot of people interested in whats jammed up my ass lately.

There sure have been a lot of people interested in whats jammed up my ass lately.

You do look pretty stupid...

Sorry, but I think that 100-0 against an obviously outmatched opponent deserves a little up in arms-edness. The fact that it was a "Christian" school doing the dirty work just makes it more fun to discuss.

Fun as in making fun of a Christian messing up, stay classy.

That's what everyone at the BBQ said too, but the food came out really tasty.