Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

If Palin is Prez at least we'll have an interesting First Daughter

66 posts in this topic

I realize that democrats would love to see it, but Sarah Palin will not win the Republican nomination. Her only chance would be if no serious candidates decided to run. If a more legitimate candidate runs, then all she would win are a handful of states like Kentucky, Alabama, etc... but she wouldn't win in any of the big states except perhaps Texas.

ZOMG a 16 year old acts like a 16 year old.

If she becomes prez, I'll fuging shoot myself right then and there.

fug it.

Will you leftist cheerleaders just STFU about her and let her fade back into obscurity?

You sound like a bunch of rejected lovers.

If she becomes prez, I'll fuging shoot myself right then and there.

fug it.

So that's why she's such an ardent 2nd Amendment supporter.

1 person likes this

So that's why she's such an ardent 2nd Amendment supporter.

:ciappa:

1 person likes this

Will you leftist cheerleaders just STFU about her and let her fade back into obscurity?

You sound like a bunch of rejected lovers.

She scares them. That's why they talk about her and Glenn Beck, but won't mention anyone like Huckabee, Romney, Tim Pawlenty, or Rick Perry. Those are typical Republicans who have been exposed as typical bait and switch politicians. American Conservatives won't elect those types any more.

Perry's a f ucking idiot.

Yeah, I said it....

She scares them. That's why they talk about her and Glenn Beck, but won't mention anyone like Huckabee, Romney, Tim Pawlenty, or Rick Perry. Those are typical Republicans who have been exposed as typical bait and switch politicians. American Conservatives won't elect those types any more.

There are just plenty of reasons to dislike her politics and approach to policy, but they just skip right past that and call her daughter a *****.

Because its more about dogma than politics or logic, so they're no better than the religious right. They're all a bunch of mongrels if you ask me.

Palin's daughter is a *****, and Bush's daughters were whores, and Reagan's son was a *** and Cheney's daughter is a dyke, but don't you dare say anything about the Obama kids or Chelsea Clinton because YOU LEAVE CHILDREN OUT OF THIS YOU SICK NEOCON fugS.

4 people like this

She WILL win the nomination. Her supporters are so passionate they will get out, and she will have an awesome ground game.

I really hope where ever I'm stationed at has open primaries because she will be receiving my vote!

Thank being said she will be hard pressed to win Alaska in the General.

No way she wins. She's on a god damned reality TV show. Whatever credibility she has left will be deminished in a year. The fact that the left CAN'T quit dwelling on her is amazing.

Then again, Barry got elected after writing only two books. So anything is possible.