Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denver is in trouble....look at these stats!

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok then how do you feel about their passing stats against our defense?

Damnit, I said stats are for losers!:D

Posted

Stats don't mean anything, our Peyton Hillis ran 136 yards over the Jets 5th ranked run defense, pretty good considering he was their only 100+ yard allowed rusher.

That being said, I don't think we can contain 300 yards rushing. I just hope our defense improves with Champ Bailey back and D.J. Williams (MLB). Maybe we can cut your RB pair to only 200 yards!!! Lol.. :(

Posted

The Panthers should win, especially with this being a home game. Let's just hope they don't have a let down before the big Sunday night showdown in New York.

Posted

Stats don't mean anything, our Peyton Hillis ran 136 yards over the Jets 5th ranked run defense, pretty good considering he was their only 100+ yard allowed rusher.

That being said, I don't think we can contain 300 yards rushing. I just hope our defense improves with Champ Bailey back and D.J. Williams (MLB). Maybe we can cut your RB pair to only 200 yards!!! Lol.. :(

I think Peyton Hillis is out for the season,I had him on my fantasy team,now I have to replace him.I got B Marshall and Shefler(sp)but I'm don't feel good about playing him(BM) against the Panthers,maybe he can get some points in garbage time!

Posted

This game is going to seem close in the first half but in the second we will blow them out

Posted

This is still a must win for the Panthers,the Broncos(gay horsies)are sitting pretty on top of their easy division.