Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who do you side with in the John Fox vs. Jerry Richardson war?

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I despise both, but what Jerry Richardson is doing is way more egregious than just stupid decisions by Fox.

Posted · Report post

k.

Posted · Report post

No brainer, JR will be here next year.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm in favor of fragging the command post and starting over.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

They both suck right now..........

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

JR because I believe he is ultimately working toward the future of this franchise by dumping huge contracts when he can, and creating a ton of cap room for when there will be a new CBA and a huge talent pool in free agency. The only thing he has done that has ticked me off is by not openly admitting that to his fans.

Fox is just acting childish at this point with all of his comments and actions directed at spiting the organization. The sooner he's gone, the better.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Who took the monetary risk of giving Carolina a home team... that's right... Who has the best biscuits ever... that's right..

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

If you dispise the owner, how can you even call yourself a fan?

If that is the case, go find yourself another team to hate on.

As far as the question...didn't know there was sides to be taken. Richardson can and will run HIS team how he wants. If ya can't accept that. Then leave.

Fox is doing what he can with the cards he was dealt. Obviously the cards are not falling in the way they were inntended.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I despise both, but what Jerry Richardson is doing is way more egregious than just stupid decisions by Fox.

This is Jerry Richardson's team I believe. He has a plan but I'm convinced that he let a few too many veterans go.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i'm a fan of the team and the guy that got us a team here in the first place. coaches and players come and go. my loyalty is to the team.

Posted · Report post

JR screwed the team in 2010, Fox screwed the team in 2009 (and hes finishing JR's work for this season)

Posted · Report post

Jerry Richardson is NOT the Carolina Panthers. Ludicrous to suggest that not liking him means you're not a fan. Otherwise Raiders fans that don't like Al Davis should have their fan card revoked.

When I drive around the city, I'm not rocking a bumper sticker with J-Rich's face on it. I have a sticker with the Panthers logo on it. We're not the Carolina Jerry Richardsons.

1 person likes this