Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JakeFlake

Officials: Obama to reverse abortion policy

167 posts in this topic

I was simply making a point Kurb, number 1.

I'm allowed.

You don't have to like it.

STICK THAT IN YOUR JUICE BOX AND SUCK IT!

And I don't agree with abortion as a form of birth control either.

When you make sense, it makes me nauseous cuz my hatred for you gets confused. :(

I made a point somewhere in there? I was just blowing smoke up y'all's rear ends.

Jase made an excellent point, which is rare in itself, and you all are so wrapped up in Babykilling vs some crackwhores rights you missed it.

This is a Pro-ABORTION (aborting an unborn fetus) move. Not a choice issue.

And for the record, did you even READ the article?

Cuz by this post, I really don't thin you did.

I was commenting on Jase's comments, not the article.

I'll just say what I've always said about the issue.

As soon as those that are against abortion, as birth control or otherwise, step up and start ADOPTING all the unwanted babies.....I'll listen.

Until then, it is just more more legislation of morality.

I'd also listen more if the pro-lifers weren't also, almost exclusively, pro death penalty.

I don't care how you spin it, taking life is taking life, and don't throw innocence at me since we all know that "original sin" destroys that, making the argument from faith irrelevant.

So I guess I'm the vilest of all, since I'm consistently in favor of killin'. lol

(please remember my numerous and completely not grounded in reality caveats to the death penalty previously discussed).

lol

Why is it so absurd to value a childs life over an adult that has made their choices.

Why is it so absurd to value a childs life over an adult that has made their choices.

It's adultS, not AN adult.

Has anyone even read the article?

How did it got from that to this?

because with few exceptions, in the united states, the impetus to attack abortion is based upon christian doctrine, the same doctrine which preaches forgiveness for all and nonviolence.

until that discrepancy is resolved, it should be very difficult for anyone to take a christian opposition to a lot of things like this very seriously.

because with few exceptions, in the united states, the impetus to attack abortion is based upon christian doctrine, the same doctrine which preaches forgiveness for all and nonviolence.

until that discrepancy is resolved, it should be very difficult for anyone to take a christian opposition to a lot of things like this very seriously.

But I'm not doing that am I.

I'm saying an adult has the ability to be responsible for certain actions, actions that could lead to being put to death as punishment, a fetus does not have this ability.

fug it, this is pointless, no one ever changes there mind of this poo.