34 replies to this topic

#16 DR_DIGH

DR_DIGH

Insta-poop!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:07 PM

In Richardson I trust. It'll take more than one horrible year for my opinion of Richardson to sway.

You have more faith than me in Richardson. The dude has lost his mind in my opinion.

Edited by DR_DIGH, 03 December 2010 - 07:07 PM.
spelling

#17 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,275 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:27 PM

Meh, every team has to rebuild at some point guys, jezz.

In our case, rebuild coaches.

#18 DR_DIGH

DR_DIGH

Insta-poop!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:12 PM

In our case, rebuild coaches.

I agree!:yesnod:

#19 whynot

whynot

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:13 PM

Right choices and we're back in 2 years .0ne year to adjust to new schemes and
young guys will grow quick and stay fired up. One thing we can be proud of is the
quality of people Mr. Richardson has put together in the organization.and Im not talking talent but people who represented team well and supported one another. Good Honorable
Men

#20 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:30 PM

Yup, and it blowed up real good too.

We will see this offseason. Until Hurney on down to the waterboy is replaced, nothing will change

#21 DR_DIGH

DR_DIGH

Insta-poop!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:30 PM

Right choices and we're back in 2 years .0ne year to adjust to new schemes and
young guys will grow quick and stay fired up. One thing we can be proud of is the
quality of people Mr. Richardson has put together in the organization.and Im not talking talent but people who represented team well and supported one another. Good Honorable
Men

With as many veterans as we let go this year, it will take more than two years for us to be a contender in the NFC South much less the NFL. I'm not sure of the "quality" of men you are referring to.

Edited by DR_DIGH, 04 December 2010 - 07:37 PM.

#22 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:18 PM

Even though, I disagree with a lot of the decisions, made by JR and Fox. I still continue to support the team. And although JR says, he will never sell or relocate the Team it's still one of my biggest nightmares.

#23 DR_DIGH

DR_DIGH

Insta-poop!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:46 PM

Even though, I disagree with a lot of the decisions, made by JR and Fox. I still continue to support the team. And although JR says, he will never sell or relocate the Team it's still one of my biggest nightmares.

I continue to support the team by watching them on television. I will not however, pay to go to anymore games this season or the next (that they play) while J.R. has dropped most of our good players to conserve money. I'm a middle class man with a family and paying $83 x 2 + concessions + parking to watch this team he has assembled is a joke. I'll sit from my couch and support them until this mess is straightened out. It gets under my skin that these guys are making that much money to play a sport and complain about all of this stuff when the only reason they are making that amount of money is because the fans are paying for it.

#24 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:10 PM

I continue to support the team by watching them on television. I will not however, pay to go to anymore games this season or the next (that they play) while J.R. has dropped most of our good players to conserve money. I'm a middle class man with a family and paying $83 x 2 + concessions + parking to watch this team he has assembled is a joke. I'll sit from my couch and support them until this mess is straightened out. It gets under my skin that these guys are making that much money to play a sport and complain about all of this stuff when the only reason they are making that amount of money is because the fans are paying for it.

No problem with that. Completely understandable.

#25 blackcat

blackcat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:20 PM

What happened to the '100 Post Minimum' to start a thread? This ones flat out retarded.

#26 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:54 AM

What happened to the '100 Post Minimum' to start a thread? This ones flat out retarded.

Check the date of the original post. It was before the rule started. Hopefully, you will learn these things by the time you get to 100.
;)

#27 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,874 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:40 AM

I don't think that the team assembled is a 'joke' by any means but I totally feel your pain. As a PSL owner myself, it's totally frustrating to attend a game paying premium prices and walking to the stadium every game day and seeing tickets on the street being sold for next to nothing....and when you do get inside you get to see 10,000 to 25,000 fans of the other team sitting all around you. :mad:

#28 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:10 AM

With as many veterans as we let go this year, it will take more than two years for us to be a contender in the NFC South much less the NFL. I'm not sure of the "quality" of men you are referring to.

I'd say only an idiot would think it would take more than two years for this team to be competitive again..

Or perhaps just someone who hasn't been following the NFL very long..

#29 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,976 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:24 AM

Let's send them a strongly worded letter. No "!" though, that's too mean.

Isn't criticizing another's opinion behind a fake name more lame than what you suggest?

As for JR, we know this is part of the plan--we could stay mediocre or do something to become great. Why does rebuilding at such a critical time disturb people. Look at the bright side--the results of this miserable season. We will be some $30 million below the cap, have the top pick in the draft (possibly), and our young players will come of age when others are having to rebuild.

That is how you dispute an opinion--with concrete reasons, not smartass sarcasm. Perhaps it is less effective in building a shallow self-esteem, but it shows intelligence, something your response lacks.

#30 DR_DIGH

DR_DIGH

Insta-poop!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:45 AM

I'd say only an idiot would think it would take more than two years for this team to be competitive again..

Or perhaps just someone who hasn't been following the NFL very long..

While I appreciate being called an idiot, I won't retaliate behind a keyboard. Keep your name calling to yourself because it's not welcome here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com