Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Julius Peppers

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

12.5 Sacks on the season , 5 forced fumbles. On the verge of shattering his career high 13 sacks in 2006. Can we please resign the guy? Have we made an attempt to, anyone know?

Posted · Report post

Hope we do or else we will need to draft a future hall of fame caliber player who wears the number 90, or my name may become obselete.

I think the odds of us resigning him are almost garunteed, I can't see the team ever letting him get away.

Posted · Report post

We'll resign him. That is if he wants to resign with us...

Posted · Report post

I've been a huge critic of Peppers. But I think it's time to lock him up!

Posted · Report post

Someone pissed him off last night early in some little scuffle... guy was an absolute monster the entire game!!

Posted · Report post

he will resign here...he wants to be here...end of story!

will NOT be done without Mr. Richardson feeling better though.

Posted · Report post

On one of his sacks last night, it looked like his arms were 10 feet long. Just took a big paw and slapped Garcia to the ground. And that blocked extra point was awesome!!

Posted · Report post

On one of his sacks last night, it looked like his arms were 10 feet long. Just took a big paw and slapped Garcia to the ground. And that blocked extra point was awesome!!

Brought a nostalgic tear to my eye, that did.

Posted · Report post

As long as Fox has anything to do with it, Peppers will be here! He is the best athlete in the league, something you just dont go into the draft and replace. Ask any Bucs fan, they would be happy if Gaines Adams can be half the player Peppers is. He was almost absent last night. And the PAT block, I felt it coming I swear.

Posted · Report post

And the PAT block, I felt it coming I swear.

That play was in my endzone. i usually waatch the kicker....but was watching Pep instead. He made it look easy.

Would have loved to see Chuckey's face when that happened.

Posted · Report post

That play was in my endzone. i usually waatch the kicker....but was watching Pep instead. He made it look easy.

Would have loved to see Chuckey's face when that happened.

Yea I cant wait to watch the game on DVR. Also to hear Jaws give us mad props during the game while Kornhole says something more ignorant.

Posted · Report post

Yea I cant wait to watch the game on DVR. Also to hear Jaws give us mad props during the game while Kornhole says something more ignorant.

Can anyone out there make me a copy? If so, PM me.