Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 time champion

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Congratulations Jimmie!

Your the best!

Posted

He cussed twice in the post race interview. He should be fined and have points taken away just like everybody else that has cussed in post race interviews.

2 people like this

Posted

He cussed twice in the post race interview. He should be fined and have points taken away just like everybody else that has cussed in post race interviews.

Nascar fine Jimmie Johnson? No way...this cat could get away with murder if it was left up to nascar.

Posted

Jimmie Johnson..the destroyer of NASCAR.

1 person likes this

Posted

Terrible.

Hardcore fan for many a year my friends....

Aside from Daytona and Bristol, I believe it's time to start turning off the ol' tv.

1 person likes this

Posted

I couldn't agree more

Posted

Jimmie Johnson at best is an average driver, now take him away from Chad Knaus and he probably wouldn't win a single race.

Posted

Yeah its funny that some people in this thread can even compare him to Sr or Petty.

1 person likes this

Posted

Stop pouting.

Your acting like children.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jimmie Johnson at best is an average driver, now take him away from Chad Knaus and he probably wouldn't win a single race.

Yep. Same for Gordon. Look what happened to him after Evernham left the team. Chad Knaus is the five time champion; Jimmy just drove the car for him.

When is someone with some character gonna win the Championship? I'll even take Kyle Busch right about now.

1 person likes this

Posted

on another note espn fails so hard at nascar, they just had a piece about jimmie and spelled his name jimmy johnson on the introduction

1 person likes this

Posted

Yep. Same for Gordon. Look what happened to him after Evernham left the team. Chad Knaus is the five time champion; Jimmy just drove the car for him.

When is someone with some character gonna win the Championship? I'll even take Kyle Busch right about now.

I like his aggressiveness, but I'll have to stick with Kevin Harvick...love his attitude and driving style.

2 people like this