Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

njpanther

5 time champion

36 posts in this topic

Hate to break it to you man, but he's surpassed that level. He'll have Gordon in wins very soon.

so you think he is a better driver than petty or earnhardt sr.? not even close

Is NASCAR still relevant at all? Seriously, I work for the company that sponsors Johnson and, believe it or not, the majority of employees are fed up with the amount of money pumped into his operation and the speedway instead of improving our workplace and updating what little technology we try to use in helping you, our customers.

You think Lowe's employees can enjoy any discount ticket offers? You think we have any inside track or info to anything that has to do with the Hendrick team or the speedway? Lowe's corporate execs can be seen doing "grip 'n grins" with the NASCAR folks a lot more than we see them in our stores.

1 person likes this

He cussed twice in the post race interview. He should be fined and have points taken away just like everybody else that has cussed in post race interviews.

2 people like this

He cussed twice in the post race interview. He should be fined and have points taken away just like everybody else that has cussed in post race interviews.

Nascar fine Jimmie Johnson? No way...this cat could get away with murder if it was left up to nascar.

Terrible.

Hardcore fan for many a year my friends....

Aside from Daytona and Bristol, I believe it's time to start turning off the ol' tv.

1 person likes this

Jimmie Johnson at best is an average driver, now take him away from Chad Knaus and he probably wouldn't win a single race.

Yeah its funny that some people in this thread can even compare him to Sr or Petty.

1 person likes this