5 replies to this topic

#1 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,239 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:52 PM

It was terrible... The car on front of me ran the dog over first, so the dog was in severe pain and it wigle like a snake. I had no time to react... I saw the dog and "boom". I love dogs, I spent 6 years volunteering for the animal shelter... I hate when things like this happen in life.

#2 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationRain Tree

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:54 PM

ugh sorry man. thats terrible. i saw a car infront of me hit a squirrle it was withering in so much pain, it made me sick to my stomach. i guess the only solace you can take is hopefully you ended its pain? it sucks regardless. im sorry man

#3 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,239 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:56 PM

ugh sorry man. thats terrible. i saw a car infront of me hit a squirrle it was withering in so much pain, it made me sick to my stomach. i guess the only solace you can take is hopefully you ended its pain? it sucks regardless. im sorry man

Its alright, this kind of things will always happen in life... Just gotta accept it and move on.

#4 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:01 PM

Man that sucks. I remember when this lady ran over my kids puppy. The poor lady was so upset i thought she needed someone to drive her home. I really thought she was going to have a heart attack. Yeah my little girl took it bad but i kind of felt sorry for the lady.

#5 TheSaint

TheSaint

Lengthy Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:19 PM

Hopefully you got it cleaned quickly. It was hot today, but if you had a sharp knife..you had time.

It is almost Christmas you know...Fah Rah Rah Rah, Rah Rah Rah Rahhhh

#6 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:37 PM

I'm sorry that you hit a dog.

I hit a doe coming home one night when I lived in Minnesota. I slammed on the brakes on my pick up, but slid right into it. It tried to get up and kept falling down, finally it made it's way to the ditch along side the road. I was so shook up, I wasn't sure what to do. It didn't hurt my Toyota pickup, but it f'up the deer.

I called the sheriff's dept and a deputy came out and we went to look for it, but couldn't find it. He said that if that ever happens again, I have the right to shoot it and harvest the meat. (I lived a 1/4 mile north of the city limits.) That I didn't need a deer tag to shoot it, because I was doing the humane thing.

I was telling my neighbor the next day and she said that I should have called her. Her husband would have shot it and given me 1/2 the meat! (Like I had room in my freezer for 1/2 a deer!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.