Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChucktownK

Ruh roh!!! The Koreas are at it!

65 posts in this topic

deserving or not how much more fake money are we going to print so we can go to another country and start another war and get our country into more and more debt?

thisx10tril

There are reports coming out that the Japanese PM is urging a retaliation involving the US/Japan/SK.

That is funny, considering last I checked those guys are supposed to be neutered militarily.

And if anything would get the Chinese riled up it would be the Japanese getting muscly in the region again.

This might be it boys.

Nice knowin you motherfugers.

I'm going straight to the liquor store, the smoke shop, my dealer's house and hitting the couch for the rest of it.

Crank up some Pac and let dis shiznit hizzit the fan

Reports are that the US bases in Korea haven't even been moved to a higher alert status (which means that the North Korean army is not gearing up).

The South Koreans have already responded by returning fire. If I were them, I would just take out the guns that are firing with counter battery fire, and then see how the North reacts.

This might be it boys.

Nice knowin you motherfugers.

???

That is funny, considering last I checked those guys are supposed to be neutered militarily.

And if anything would get the Chinese riled up it would be the Japanese getting muscly in the region again.

Which is why they want us to fight.

Douglas MacArthur should have been allowed to nuke that **** hole alooong time ago.

If Britain and France had bitch slapped Germany in 1938 there wouldnt have been WWII

the nazis were too strong by 1938 to be taken down by france and britain.

also, anyone expecting war is a dumbass. if you follow the koreas, you would know that this poo happens ALL THE TIME

Listening to John Bolton calling for a regime change in NK...and he's running for GOP nomination so he says.

Getting a familiar feeling.

Reports are that the US bases in Korea haven't even been moved to a higher alert status (which means that the North Korean army is not gearing up).

The South Koreans have already responded by returning fire. If I were them, I would just take out the guns that are firing with counter battery fire, and then see how the North reacts.

Im guessing thats what the return fire was ?

It will take Obama 6 months to decide what to do.

You cant help it, can you. It's a disease, a sickness, the paranoia. Obama makes your blood rise, he is the cause for every bad thing the world will ever see.

Heres some tips...

Go to the doctor, tell him you have Obama derangement syndrome, he'll give you some pills to take twice a day. And soon after, you will see the symptoms start to go down, you know, blaming Obama for why you have a headache, blaming Obama for Carolina Panthers losing. Things like that.

1 person likes this