64 replies to this topic

#46 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:53 PM

Listening to John Bolton calling for a regime change in NK...and he's running for GOP nomination so he says.

Getting a familiar feeling.

Edited by ChucktownK, 24 November 2010 - 12:34 AM.

#47 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:05 PM

Reports are that the US bases in Korea haven't even been moved to a higher alert status (which means that the North Korean army is not gearing up).

The South Koreans have already responded by returning fire. If I were them, I would just take out the guns that are firing with counter battery fire, and then see how the North reacts.

Im guessing thats what the return fire was ?

#48 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:23 PM

It will take Obama 6 months to decide what to do.

You cant help it, can you. It's a disease, a sickness, the paranoia. Obama makes your blood rise, he is the cause for every bad thing the world will ever see.

Heres some tips...

Go to the doctor, tell him you have Obama derangement syndrome, he'll give you some pills to take twice a day. And soon after, you will see the symptoms start to go down, you know, blaming Obama for why you have a headache, blaming Obama for Carolina Panthers losing. Things like that.

#49 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,890 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:29 PM

Oh Bush would have promptly invaded..............................Poland.

#50 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,311 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:50 PM

Im guessing thats what the return fire was ?

Hard to say until there are more details. If the North Koreans caught them by surprise, they might have just decided to fire some rounds in response. Counter battery fire has to be done fairly quickly, before the guns have a chance to move. So they would have to be ready for it.

#51 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:50 PM

Douglas MacArthur should have been allowed to nuke that **** hole alooong time ago.

And you would have been born with a tail and one horn

#52 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,311 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:59 PM

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we should have used Nukes in Korea. And I think Truman did the right thing by firing Macarthur. DM was insubordinate and embarrased at having been caught with his pants down by the Chinese.

But the Russians would have been lucky to to hit the US with even one or two nukes in 1951. Their long range bomber force was in its infancy and they only had a handful of nukes anyway.

Of course, our forces in Korea would have been hit with them and our casualties in North Korea would have climbed astronically. And the Chinese would have been transformed from a regular to a fanatical enemy.

#53 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:36 PM

Hard to say until there are more details. If the North Koreans caught them by surprise, they might have just decided to fire some rounds in response. Counter battery fire has to be done fairly quickly, before the guns have a chance to move. So they would have to be ready for it.

I imagine they are their soldiers stand at attention looking like this:

http://img212.images...border6tq2.jpg/

If this guy was riding with 3 Samuel L. Jacksons he would get shotgun no matter who called it. He's that badass.

#54 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:38 PM

South Korea sure is taking one for the team.

I wish they would just deny aid until the country topples over. Their people would suffer but they are suffering already.

#55 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,539 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:49 PM

Any action against NK would be a humanitarian nightmare and a mess with China.

Best action is to let NK continue to erode from the inside. There is no doubt that if NK tried anything legitimate they would be demolished quickly. We wouldn't even have to mobilize.

But they will not

#56 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,495 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:06 PM

deserving or not how much more fake money are we going to print so we can go to another country and start another war and get our country into more and more debt?

Ron Paul was stating today that this event could be used to temporarily boost the dollar and reverse the US economy (via military industrial complex), hence the rise we saw in the dollar today. If this is so, it would parallel the RAND Corporation's call two years ago for the US to become embroiled in a new major war as means of preventing a double-dip recession.

Edited by venom, 23 November 2010 - 11:11 PM.

#57 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:38 AM

Ron Paul was stating today that this event could be used to temporarily boost the dollar and reverse the US economy (via military industrial complex), hence the rise we saw in the dollar today. If this is so, it would parallel the RAND Corporation's call two years ago for the US to become embroiled in a new major war as means of preventing a double-dip recession.

Was a stab in the dark...

I guess I'm getting the hang of this media assassination thing. :thumbsup:

F*ck RAND CORP

#58 SgtJ00

SgtJ00

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,306 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:49 AM

I cba to cite sources but IIRC it was bbc/christian science monitor...

The North claims they were provoked by artillery shots around their 'sea area'. I lold. Secondly, they killed 2 South Korean marines over basically nothing, if they're even telling the truth. Also, we don't have our troops on heightened alert but the South Korean forces are on their highest non-wartime alert.

Lastly, if North Korea decided to bombard the everliving poo out of Seoul with artillery and actually commences with an invasion there's not much we could do to save their capital. We'd basically push up up from the South and retake the peninsula, but it'd be too late for Seoul.

#59 theedaddy

theedaddy

living in the present

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:50 AM

wish ron was 30 yrs younger.

#60 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,311 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:55 AM

I cba to cite sources but IIRC it was bbc/christian science monitor...

The North claims they were provoked by artillery shots around their 'sea area'. I lold. Secondly, they killed 2 South Korean marines over basically nothing, if they're even telling the truth. Also, we don't have our troops on heightened alert but the South Korean forces are on their highest non-wartime alert.

Lastly, if North Korea decided to bombard the everliving poo out of Seoul with artillery and actually commences with an invasion there's not much we could do to save their capital. We'd basically push up up from the South and retake the peninsula, but it'd be too late for Seoul.

As soon as they started firing on Seoul, US and South Korean aircraft would be out hunting for the artillery. And we would get a lot of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.