Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thunderraiden

Good chance Clausen follows in Farves footsteps.

47 posts in this topic

I'm one of the first people to say that game was nice and he showed some improvement, but if he doesn't start actually leading touchdown drives, I'm not going to be sold. 200 yards with no ints and no tds is nice and all but I'd like to see more to pass on Luck.

Of course he needs to start leading TD drives, but he has 7 games to do that. The Tampa Bay game was a marked improvement for him. If he continues like that we'll win a few more games this season.

hmmm yes a good chance tell me more

Has anyone ever seen Fiz and Smoot in the same room at the same time?

Favre his big hands and most likely big feet soooo....

prolly not.

:)

Has anyone ever seen Fiz and Smoot in the same room at the same time?

Nope. We make it a point to keep away from each other. Wouldn't want to create an awesomeness black hole/tear in the fabric of space and the like.

Nope. We make it a point to keep away from each other. Wouldn't want to create an awesomeness black hole/tear in the fabric of space and the like.

Whatever, neither one of you two can afford condoms and that is the only reason you guys haven't been seen around each other.

2 people like this

just to make sure something is clear...atlanta didn't trade favre because of poor qb play.

glanville didn't want favre because favre was a trainwreck physically and mentally. he was addicted to pain killers, drank, and partied constantly. he didn't take football seriously. glanville and favre clashed on a regular basis. favre wanted to be traded.

green bay took a chance with him despte the fact he didn't pass his physical...it was years before favre ever even bothered to learn nfl terminology or even read defenses.

fox doesn't hate clausen, and clausen doesn't have the issues favre had.

despite what some people want to see happen on draft day, clausen is carolina's future.