Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

Speaking of Gitmo

33 posts in this topic

I hope these are the last two cases of this ever happening

it's interesting watching people get angry at obama for men that bush released.

it's interesting watching people get angry at obama for men that bush released.

It's just as interesting watching liberals who have bitched about us "torturing" these people now get quiet when they see what the few who have been released have done.

It's just as interesting watching liberals who have bitched about us "torturing" these people now get quiet when they see what the few who have been released have done.

i'm not sure more torturing would help matters. The people who were released obviously did something to make the tribunals think that they were no longer a threat. nor am I sure that holding people indefinately is the answer to a problem. It seems more like ignoring the problem to me. what do you propose?

i'm not sure more torturing would help matters. The people who were released obviously did something to make the tribunals think that they were no longer a threat. nor am I sure that holding people indefinately is the answer to a problem. It seems more like ignoring the problem to me. what do you propose?

Life in prison?

Yes, so then you can complain about what TV they can watch on your dime.

Life in prison?

how long do you think this war on terror is going to take? how many generations of people are you willing to hold forever?

how long do you think this war on terror is going to take? how many generations of people are you willing to hold forever?

As many as it takes? War isn't a picnic.

Then why do soldiers wear those cute hiking backpacks?

Do people expect ANY of these detainees, whether terrorists prior or not, to come out waving an American Flag, singing "America the Beautiful" or something?