Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

there's a whole lot of Huddle regulars missing from the boards this year

182 posts in this topic

Posted

Like who are you talking about?

Posted

Thank god that asshat Sultan33g stopped coming around

1 person likes this

Posted

Facebook

1 person likes this

Posted

i was looking at a few threads from this offseason, and from the 2009 regular season, and recognized a whole lot of big name posters that have mysteriously disappearance.

amazing how a poo season sifts all the bandwagoners out of a fanbase... any bets on how many of these guys quietly return when we sign our first major free agent in the spring?

I actually think it's the opposite. Loads of new posters came onto the board after our 12-4 season and generally were not even worth talking to.

Go back a couple of years and we could actually discuss things without it turning into an ego contest or a complete attack against certain posters. Nowadays everyone just flies off the handle at everything, everyone slags off virtually every aspect of the organisation and generally have nothing of worth to contribute to a forum.

I know many left because of the newcomers to the board, so until they leave I doubt we see some of the prominant posters of years past.

1 person likes this

Posted

2005 offseason was the highpoint for me for regarding levels of posters.

Most of them rarely post anymore on the football side. Too many whiners and Emo Panther fans that know nothing about football.

Posted

I always wanted to ask if this site went by a different name back in '03? I remember that message board and my username but never found out what the name was?

Posted

Thank god that asshat Sultan33g stopped coming around

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice

Posted

I heard Sultan33g blew himself

up.

Posted

I always wanted to ask if this site went by a different name back in '03? I remember that message board and my username but never found out what the name was?

Panthers Huddle

Had to be changed due to copywrite.

Posted

I know more than a few posters who left the board entirely because the tone became not only more negative, but openly hostile. And I knew a few who just quit the football forums for the same reason.

1 person likes this

Posted

i was looking at a few threads from this offseason, and from the 2009 regular season, and recognized a whole lot of big name posters that have mysteriously disappearance.

amazing how a poo season sifts all the bandwagoners out of a fanbase... any bets on how many of these guys quietly return when we sign our first major free agent in the spring?

I'm here with my 500 posts lol

Posted

I only registered last year, but I was reading back when this was the Panthers Huddle. Not sure if I registered or not - I think I did to mix it up with Eagles trolls.

And just so you know I'm not BSing.... here's my unedited first post from over a year ago saying I was a lurker when this was the Panthers Huddle.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/24518-veterans-day.html