• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#31 Paintballr

Paintballr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:40 PM

Mannnnn....why you calllin me out like this?

#32 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,959 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:46 PM

Thank god that asshat Sultan33g stopped coming around

I banned that fugtard. What a ***.

#33 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:54 PM

lots of dumb-ss new posters posting the same dumb-ss garbage

the name of this forum should be continuously regurgitated garbage

There are some good posts throughout each day that are worth reading, the practice updates come to mind. They are just getting harder and harder to find.

I don't have much positive to say so I don't post. I wish others would follow this philosophy

#34 DudeNamedJeremy

DudeNamedJeremy

That's what she said.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:28 PM

i'm still around..not really much to talk about that hasn't been said already

#35 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

typical day at the huddle:

We should trade (insert name of one of the few good players we have)
Fire Fox and get (insert name of washed up coach [george seifert v2.0])

Makes us in the tinderbox look like a bunch of geniuses.

#36 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:35 PM

what former reg doesnt come here anymore? i used to be "john fox" before a mod neg repped me to smack

#37 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,411 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:43 PM

For a long time, you could discuss the Panthers and disagree about them without having to resort to heat to make your point. Some people can take plenty, and dish it out, but just don't care to. I miss them.

a lot of the people who started the heat are the ones who aren't here anymore. apparently unless the forum is policed for the greater good of positivity, no matter how appropriate or not, those people won't come back. Some people just don't understand why people like me don't fluff up the team to be so great after a 30 point loss. I don't know, could be i'm just trying to be honest.

oh, and for the OP, it was a combination of what i stated above and this thread

#38 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 6,092 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:49 PM

Just know I will never leave.

#39 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,077 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:51 PM

Dont worry I'm never leaving too.

#40 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,374 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:56 PM

i was looking at a few threads from this offseason, and from the 2009 regular season, and recognized a whole lot of big name posters that have mysteriously disappearance.

amazing how a sh*t season sifts all the bandwagoners out of a fanbase... any bets on how many of these guys quietly return when we sign our first major free agent in the spring?

I think that a lot of members are simply lurking but not posting. Why add to the misery?

#41 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,285 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:58 PM

I know more than a few posters who left the board entirely because the tone became not only more negative, but openly hostile. And I knew a few who just quit the football forums for the same reason.

Sadly, the quality of the Huddle is not what it used to be, I miss those who have left.

there's only a couple that i notice being gone...but the one that is missed the most is fireball77.

Fireball77 is a big loss.

#42 pantherfool

pantherfool

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:00 PM

Yep I agree and was thinking the same thing yesterday. It's not accurate to say they all left just becasue of the new people. There have been stupid posters for years, yet they selectively choose this year to leave, bullpoo. We are talking about a massive amount of posters, I have noticed myself.

Bandwagoner is damn right. Although there are not so well-known and even some known average posters that I thought wouldn't still be around are, so we are just getting good fans for bad ones, seems like a good deal to me.

In fact I find it more annoying when the Panther's are winning. Then you will truley see all the drama queens and people signing up who really only know panthers are winning and need some poo to talk about at work.

JR purged players along with bandwagoners this year.

I dare say almost all of the people that quit posting here are still fans of the Panthers. Just not fans of the Huddle.

#43 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,658 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:02 PM

a lot of the people who started the heat are the ones who aren't here anymore. apparently unless the forum is policed for the greater good of positivity, no matter how appropriate or not, those people won't come back. Some people just don't understand why people like me don't fluff up the team to be so great after a 30 point loss. I don't know, could be i'm just trying to be honest.

oh, and for the OP, it was a combination of what i stated above and this thread

Yeah, that Gregp701 was a real firebrand. So was Fireball77, and who hasn't withered under the attack of Monkeybutt? Mintal is still around, but I know I'm relieved that I don't have to suffer his abuse in the football forum. Ditto for Scrum, he posts in here once in a blue moon. The list goes on, too (and I was being sarcastic if you didn't know--those posters were some of the nicest people you could meet). People didn't start the heat and leave, new folks came in, brought heat, and drove off the people that made it interesting in the first place. Then they got bored and left.

#44 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,411 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:03 PM

also like to point out that not religiously logging in day in and day out or not posting in a forum where there are only about 7,000 registered fans only most and not all of which are fans of the panthers doesn't mean they aren't watching the games and have sold their jerseys

jesus fuging christ with the bandwagon poo

#45 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:04 PM

Raging Bull is basically a cheap Chinese knock off of Fiz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com