Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim Geithner's Tax Evasion

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It blows my mind that this man is going to be in charge of the United States Treasury, and he cant even get his personal financial situation straight. The man shouldve been arrested and thrown in jail for tax evasion, yet somehow is being promoted to treasurer. This is absolutely ridiculous. With a Democrat majority in government, the libs can do virtually whatever they want, no matter how absurd it is. This is now the 2nd example, and there are still many more to come.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/alex_spillius/blog/2009/01/22/tim_geithners_tax_evasion_

Posted · Report post

this didn't seem like that big of a deal when mccain forgot to pay taxes on houses 5-10.

Posted · Report post

Secretary of TREASURY. NOT Pres. Teeny bit of difference.

Be like an IT guy coming into your office and not know what PC stands for.

Posted · Report post

this didn't seem like that big of a deal when mccain forgot to pay taxes on houses 5-10.

youre funny. care to actually make a worthwhile point including factual information?

Posted · Report post

IMO....It's kinda like hiring a police chief with 2-3 felony convictions. Should be a no brainer. But here's what the experts are saying.... Jim Kramer was on tv with Chris Matthews the other day. Matthews (to his credit) was questioning the appointment and Kramer said.....yes he is a bad choice because of the tax issue but, he is the ONLY guy SMART enough to get us out of this mess. I had to laugh.

Posted · Report post

true story venom is just my alt im trolling you all

Posted · Report post

I don't like it and wish there was a better choice.

Posted · Report post

venom why do you post editorials from a british rag

surely you could have dug up the wsj article

i mean why did i post an editorial from a british rag, sorry.

Posted · Report post

Hey we made Hillary Secretary of State, didn't we? All those other countries are getting four more years of bush.

Posted · Report post

Big black eye for Obama, but the MSM isn't gonna give him one shred of bad press. The issue has fallen squarely back on to Geithner.

Posted · Report post

I don't like it and wish there was a better choice.

You would think Obama would want to steer clear of sh*t like this? Surely there's someone out there without baggage?

Posted · Report post

You would think Obama would want to steer clear of sh*t like this? Surely there's someone out there without baggage?

The only other person is Jon Joseph Bergonstone, but he is washing cars at AutoBell.