Photo
- - - - -

NC State @ Maryland

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
211 replies to this topic

#211 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:39 PM

lol State.

#212 weyco2000

weyco2000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:59 PM

Cry me a river man holy shnikeys. Execute every once in a while and you will get lucky breaks too. How the HEELLL did we get lucky against UNC?? I guess one lucky break was that Butch was calling the plays and that your special teams coverage was atrocious on the TJ Graham TD but other than that please name something that was lucky???

It astounds me how year after year you keep talking trash about how Butch is better than TOB blah blah blah and how Russell Wilson is the only thing keeping us in games yet the play that beat you guys was a special teams TD in which RW did NOTHING. The guy got outplayed by TJ Yates that game and we STILL won...which I didn't think was possible. I really thought that if Yates came out and carved us up and Russell didn't have equal numbers that we would lose. Wilson had 160 yards 2 TDs and a pick while Yates threw for 400 2 TDs and 0 picks. If you really think that Renner is going to be better than that or that Glennon is going to be worse on a regular basis then you are high as a kite.

Our defense won that game by keeping you guys out of the endzone. Wilson made TWO really good plays the whole game:

1. The bomb to Owen Spencer
2. The 30 yard scramble

One play that Wilson can make and Glennon can't isn't going to be the difference in every single game next year. I guarantee you that there are throws that Glennon can make that Wilson can't so it all balances out IMO. Thats why there are good QBs in college that can't run for jack but still win games.

I guess one lucky break was that Butch was calling the plays:confused:

John Shoop calls the plays. ;)

I have said time and time again, NCSU defense clamped own on third downs and held UNC to FG's and they deserve all the credit in the world for that, but that 2 yd prayer was lucky, but they made the play. They deserved to win, so be it.

Just as Maryland deserved to win, it wasn't that one 4th down play that decided the game, it was this:

D. O'Brien 33/47 417 YDS 8.9 YPC 4 TDS 0 INT

Give the freshman QB some credit, the kid played great in a huge game or do you hate him also? Actually I think hating someone is your way of showing love, bless you!:Angel_anim: