Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Times borrows $250 Million from "Slim"

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

yeah...this is odd and not good news all at the same time

Posted · Report post

I wondered who beat my 16% offer

Posted · Report post

I wondered who beat my 16% offer

prosper.com :idea:

Posted · Report post

Loanshark? Carlos Slim is one of the most well known and successful businessmen in the world dipsh*t.

Posted · Report post

Loanshark? Carlos Slim is one of the most well known and successful businessmen in the world dipsh*t.

the 14% figure clearly justifies the "loanshark" label. on behalf of the ny times, that is just pathetic. however, the point of the article was about how bad off the new york times is. they have lost all credibility, and are now truly suffering due to it.

...dipsh*t.

Posted · Report post

if they couldnt get one of their beloved billionaire readers to loan them money at a decent rate they must be in serious trouble

Posted · Report post

dipsh*t.

...dipsh*t.

Ah, gratuitous name calling... the Tinderbox has finally returned from the crash of '08.

Posted · Report post

the 14% figure clearly justifies the "loanshark" label. on behalf of the ny times, that is just pathetic. however, the point of the article was about how bad off the new york times is. they have lost all credibility, and are now truly suffering due to it.

...dipsh*t.

You should have said double dipshit. He raised a dipshit and all you did was call his dipshit instead of raising another dipshit.

Posted · Report post

Ah, gratuitous name calling... the Tinderbox has finally returned from the crash of '08.

Yeah, and I finally get to argue with Fiz again.

Posted · Report post

You should have said double dipsh*t. He raised a dipsh*t and all you did was call his dipsh*t instead of raising another dipsh*t.

Also, taking his dipshit and raising it to a "take your dipshit, fry it in a light batter, and shove it up your corn hole" would have been acceptable.

Posted · Report post

All print media is down, not just teh evil Libruhl NY Times.

They're getting fvcked on that 14%, though.